Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 28, 2014, 05:29:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ki285

Anderson recruits athletes instead of solid basketball players with high basketball iq. Without maddens play we would be unbelievably bad. We're gonna get hammered at lsu. I wanted Anderson to be successful but I really don't think it's gonna happen.

Dropkick

Lost to better team and better coach apparently.

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: HamIAm on January 28, 2014, 08:21:20 pm
Yeah, they speak so well of Anderson over on the Mizzou boards

No one is exactly enamored with Haith...I would venture a guess that Missouri fans are past Anderson.  Over, done, he wanted to be a hog and everyone in the free world knows it.  No ill will at all towards Anderson.   

root_hawg

As my Sales Director, big Mizzou alum, said 40 minutes of wth (what the heck)

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 28, 2014, 08:24:08 pm
Yeah I've heard all night how you don't like Haith but here we are, discussing how someone disrespected someone you claim to not like. Enjoyed the conversation tonight but I see what you are. Good game tonight. Hope we get you next time. see ya

It will be another good game, no doubt about it

hobhog

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on January 28, 2014, 08:25:41 pm
No one is exactly enamored with Haith...I would venture a guess that Missouri fans are past Anderson.  Over, done, he wanted to be a hog and everyone in the free world knows it.  No ill will at all towards Anderson.

Ha! This I am sure of! Why would they be upset he left?

root_hawg

Just give him more time; we got like the 47th ranked class coming in next year so that should take care of everything

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: hobhog on January 28, 2014, 08:28:12 pm
Ha! This I am sure of! Why would they be upset he left?

It wasn't that he left...everyone fell for the coach speak, so it was how he left.

BassinHawg

Well, if the wheels have not fallen off the program the lugs nuts are missing.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 28, 2014, 08:24:08 pm
Yeah I've heard all night how you don't like Haith but here we are, discussing how someone disrespected someone you claim to not like. Enjoyed the conversation tonight but I see what you are. Good game tonight. Hope we get you next time. see ya

And I honestly do not like him.  He can recruit, but his in game coaching leave something to be desired.  But he is the coach and while he is there really no choice but to support him.

ICEman

Quote from: root_hawg on January 28, 2014, 08:28:35 pm
Just give him more time; we got like the 47th ranked class coming in next year so that should take care of everything
It only takes a top 64 team to make it to the big dance.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

AF74Razorback

This place is kind of like a whine-fest or feast as the case may have it.     They are going to go on a run now and the fans that stuck with will be there all along.
Love the Razorbacks and disdain fair weather fans.

99toLife

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 28, 2014, 08:20:15 pm
Lets be real here.  Missou is the better team.  They are more mature, bigger, stronger and that usually wins.

But lets also be real, Haith is a true POS with his Malcolm X glasses and his arrogant punkish attitude. 

And for all the POS Tiger fans on here,  why keep bringing up Mike Anderson and all that? If he was so freakin bad, then you should be happy you have Malcolm X...errr I mean Frank Haith and his questionable ethics (see Miami Hurricanes) coaching your team. 

Every coach has a job that they deep down hope they can get, and Ark was that for Mike.  Im sure Malcolm X Haith has a job that he would leave Missouri for. And Im sure there is a coach that desperately wants to get the Missouri job and would leave wherever he is to get it, so just LEAVE IT ALONE.   Be happy Malcolm X Haith is your coach and you got rid of that bad bad Mike Anderson fella
Not sure of the Malcom X reference. We do Know after 3 Years of Mike NO NCAAT invites.

elksnort

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on January 28, 2014, 08:27:02 pm
It will be another good game, no doubt about it
Bull crap. We will lose by 10-15 in Columbia.

root_hawg

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: elksnort on January 28, 2014, 08:45:26 pm
Bull crap. We will lose by 10-15 in Columbia.

Don't think so...Georgia beat us at home.  AR is better than Georgia

elksnort

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on January 28, 2014, 08:50:08 pm
Don't think so...Georgia beat us at home.  AR is better than Georgia
Fellow, I have nothing against opposing fans. I defended. You earlier this evening.

But please, you certainly know of our road record.

CMA's system depends on consistent ability to hit threes by somebody on the team. If he gets lucky, the he's got someone who can score down low. It will not be because of his staff's input though. We have a McDonslds AA that scored how many points tonight?

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: elksnort on January 28, 2014, 09:21:17 pm
Fellow, I have nothing against opposing fans. I defended. You earlier this evening.

But please, you certainly know of our road record.

CMA's system depends on consistent ability to hit threes by somebody on the team. If he gets lucky, the he's got someone who can score down low. It will not be because of his staff's input though. We have a McDonslds AA that scored how many points tonight?

I am aware of the road record.  And the Portis point is certainly valid.  But this Missouri team is consistently inconsistent...I don't know that they have it in them to blow anyone out of the gym. 

dgfclt

Quote from: root_hawg on January 28, 2014, 08:28:35 pm

Atta boy just give him time.  That has been is mantra a UAB, MU and now UA.  Just give me time....all I need is better players....we really get after it at practice and are improving...oh boy do we work hard at practice.....we are building a program here, building young men....blah blah blah.  Says the same thing everywhere he has been. 

Sivad

Quote from: dgfclt on January 28, 2014, 10:26:53 pm

Atta boy just give him time.  That has been is mantra a UAB, MU and now UA.  Just give me time....all I need is better players....we really get after it at practice and are improving...oh boy do we work hard at practice.....we are building a program here, building young men....blah blah blah.  Says the same thing everywhere he has been. 
Anderson's interviews sound like he's just some dude off the street with no basketball knowledge that they just happened to stick a microphone in front of.

Kevin

I thought they sounded like a football coach who was here for ten years
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: dgfclt on January 28, 2014, 10:26:53 pm

Don't forget about that bear.

root_hawg

He just needs more time...don't stop believing ::hornsdown::

Sivad

Quote from: Kevin on January 28, 2014, 10:32:01 pm
I thought they sounded like a football coach who was here for ten years
As painful as it is to admit it, even the ridiculous Houston Nutt's interviews were quite a cut above the drivel Anderson provides.