Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 28, 2014, 05:29:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dirty

masshog2412

Mizzou pulls into the parking lot realizes they are in BWA and turn around

HogFanatic

Are any local channels carrying this one too or is it only ESPNU?

Let's go Hogs! Need this one tonight against yet another solid opponent!

masshog2412

Quote from: HogFanatic on January 28, 2014, 05:38:59 pm
Are any local channels carrying this one too or is it only ESPNU?

Let's go Hogs! Need this one tonight against yet another solid opponent!
i dont think locals can pick up any game that is on the espn networks

Qbackinman

Hogs win tonight by 5. A loss tonight would really hurt their postseason chances.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HogFanatic

Thanks guys.
What a bummer. I should have bought a ticket for this one.

wupigsuey

Razorback Basketball ‏@RazorbackMBB  16m 
Dont forget fans, Arkansas will honor SEC Legend @clintmcdaniel89 at the U12 Media TO & Quick Change will perform at the half #WPS

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

thegrizz

As a Mizzou grad and huge fan it pains me to say this, but I would be shocked if you guys not only dont beat us but dont crush us. This is one of my least favorite teams of all time. My guess is when it is over you guys will ask, how was that team ever in the top 25? I really do hate to bad mouth my own team but you will see a team with no point guard, and no inside game. You could get yourselves pretty drunk playing a drinking game of taking a shot everytime poor Ryan Rosburg gets his shot sent back into his face. And Andersons style should kill us. The only prayer we have is if somehow we can get the ball up the court and then you guys leave Brown wide open for threes over and over again. ( I say this because I know in Andersons last year at Mizzou this drove me crazy. Wide open threes and layups) Anyway, I suspect tonight you guys can relax and enjoy a nice big blow out. i will be watching, and screaming at the tv FREAKING TRANSFERS!!!!

wupigsuey

Quote from: thegrizz on January 28, 2014, 05:51:33 pm
As a Mizzou grad and huge fan it pains me to say this, but I would be shocked if you guys not only dont beat us but dont crush us. This is one of my least favorite teams of all time. My guess is when it is over you guys will ask, how was that team ever in the top 25? I really do hate to bad mouth my own team but you will see a team with no point guard, and no inside game. You could get yourselves pretty drunk playing a drinking game of taking a shot everytime poor Ryan Rosburg gets his shot sent back into his face. And Andersons style should kill us. The only prayer we have is if somehow we can get the ball up the court and then you guys leave Brown wide open for threes over and over again. ( I say this because I know in Andersons last year at Mizzou this drove me crazy. Wide open threes and layups) Anyway, I suspect tonight you guys can relax and enjoy a nice big blow out. i will be watching, and screaming at the tv FREAKING TRANSFERS!!!!

I don't really follow you guys much but expected you to have a better record. I dropped in at the end of your LSU game and was shocked for sure. That being said, we go through long periods without scoring sometimes. Cant have many of those against you guys.

thegrizz

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 28, 2014, 05:55:27 pm
I don't really follow you guys much but expected you to have a better record. I dropped in at the end of your LSU game and was shocked for sure. That being said, we go through long periods without scoring sometimes. Cant have many of those against you guys.

Going by most of this season it should be a close game, cuz Mizzou plays everyone close. They play good teams close and they play crap teams close. But I have a feeling this one is a beat down waiting to happen.

Razorbacks#1

Starting Lineup:
Madden
Bell
Gulley
Clarke
Portis

THUNDER!

Dirty

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: thegrizz on January 28, 2014, 05:51:33 pm

Dang it, so much for being first missouri fan in :)

HogFanatic

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Defense looks different.  More aggressive first two possessions.  Offense looks the same. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Atlhogfan1

4 3 attempts already.  Madden shot looks good. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

wupigsuey

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

root_hawg

Dirty

Mizzou tigers, not the Mizzou Wolves.  Don't need to shot bricks in our house.

Atlhogfan1

5 3 attempts in 3:30  Hope they start falling if this is the plan.

wupigsuey

root_hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

wupigsuey

root_hawg

40MINSOFHELL

Atlhogfan1

7 3 pt attempts before the first tv timeout and Mizzou is getting good shots on the other end. 

PonderinHog