Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Georgia

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 18, 2014, 11:59:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogFanatic

AloRaptor

Tenn is hanging with Kentucky at Rupp right now

HogFanatic

Quote from: AloRaptor on January 18, 2014, 12:27:14 pm
Tenn is hanging with Kentucky at Rupp right now

Sounds about right. As much complaining they did after losing the other night I was wondering if the loss deflated their team.

Breems

Great start to the game by showing The Dunk.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

NEA_HogFan

Anyone know if the game will be on direct tv?

Breems

SEC analysts basically ignored the fact that Georgia was playing in this game today, lol.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

pigture perfect

Please keep scores updated for me, I'm not sure I can get it on the tube.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Breems

Hoping we don't see the horrid shot selection we've been seeing to start out games. We need to attack the basket early.

AloRaptor

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on January 18, 2014, 12:34:02 pm
Anyone know if the game will be on direct tv?

If you have local chans it is. Chan 7  :o

The_Hog_Father

Getting fired up to watch the Game while the snow is coming down in Chicago.  :razorback:

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 18, 2014, 12:04:56 pm
Apparently a 12:47 tip.

+1 Thank you for the Tip Off info!

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

Appears my provider is going to show A&M vs Miss St. therefore I will be watching thru espn3 which has a considerable lag. If anyone would like to volunteer for score updates or PBP, please let me know.

THUNDER!

HogFanatic

elksnort

Quote from: Breems on January 18, 2014, 12:41:55 pm
Hoping we don't see the horrid shot selection we've been seeing to start out games. We need to attack the basket early.
And make the shots when they are Pointblank

TNhawgfan

Breems

Quote from: elksnort on January 18, 2014, 12:45:30 pm
And make the shots when they are Pointblank

Yea. I doubt Harris, Portis, and Qualls can possibly shoot as poorly under the basket as they did @A&M.

Can't wait to see Madden play today. Despite his hot streak, he's been very good at being patient and not forcing shots.

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

latrops

Dirty

HogFanatic

Arkansas can basically consider this a neutral site game.
The stadium is empty.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

TNhawgfan

High school games have more fans and atmosphere than this

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Georgia is going to keep attacking the hoop.

Breems

TNhawgfan

Breems

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Pressing is fun but we have to be able to play better half court ball than what we have been doing

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Dirty

Breems

Qualls with a very poor shot. Hogs up 8-4, though.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFanatic

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.