Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 05, 2013, 05:27:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: CDBHawg on March 06, 2013, 09:34:27 pm
So, basically you know nothing and you're going to defend him because you're Mizzouman?
Not what I said. I said that you need to understand what happened before you pass judgment. If you don't know exactly what happened in Europe or last night and pass judgment, then you really look pretty silly doing so.

CDBHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on March 06, 2013, 09:43:46 pm
Not what I said. I said that you need to understand what happened before you pass judgment. If you don't know exactly what happened in Europe or last night and pass judgment, then you really look pretty silly doing so.

Yeah, a safety issue and a misunderstanding. Gotcha.

mizzouman

Quote from: ljean on March 06, 2013, 09:41:38 pm
You can be naive if you wish, but everyone knows it wasn't just miscommunication.
And you know this how?  Also, what does it matter?  Instead of worrying about this, you ought to worrying about how you are going to beat A&M. This is small potatoes.

mizzouman

Quote from: CDBHawg on March 06, 2013, 09:45:28 pm
Yeah, a safety issue and a misunderstanding. Gotcha.
Now you're getting it. Good for you.

CDBHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on March 06, 2013, 09:45:42 pm
And you know this how?  Also, what does it matter?  Instead of worrying about this, you ought to worrying about how you are going to beat A&M. This is small potatoes.

Lose the ego. You guys play Tenner in a few days and you're still responding.

CDBHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on March 06, 2013, 09:46:21 pm
Now you're getting it. Good for you.

I've got it ever since you stated those excuses.

mizzouman

Quote from: CDBHawg on March 06, 2013, 09:48:04 pm
Lose the ego. You guys play Tenner in a few days and you're still responding.
And so are you. So, who has the ego?  Hmmm

mizzouman

Quote from: CDBHawg on March 06, 2013, 09:48:38 pm
I've got it ever since you stated those excuses.
No excuses, just facts, but happy you finally understand.

CDBHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on March 06, 2013, 09:52:59 pm
No excuses, just facts, but happy you finally understand.

Yeah, right.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

mizzouman

CDBHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on March 06, 2013, 09:59:42 pm
Thanks for agreeing. Have a nice rest of your evening.

I don't agree. Was it not obvious?

pigture perfect

I'm still waiting on the answer as to why he needed to be restrained from attacking his own player.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

mizzouman

Quote from: CDBHawg on March 06, 2013, 10:02:08 pm
I don't agree. Was it not obvious?
Relax, I'm messing with you. You are too serious.

tigerinhogtown

fyi, AR only had 4 more fouls called on them last night than the did when they won in Fayetteville.  29 vs 25.

So the number of fouls on AR was not that unusual, what was was the few called on Mizzou - but teams have to creat fouls by driving the lane, Hogs didn't last night for some reason.  Gues they though tthey had to establish the outside game first, but that small rim on that end of the court put the kabosh on that plan.

Hog Pharm

Because I've never seen a coach have to be restrained from talking to his players. I would ask you how you know it was miscommunication? And don't say because that's what they both said. We both know that Haith wouldn't come out and say, "Yeah I was going after Anderson."

mizzouman

Quote from: ljean on March 06, 2013, 10:25:59 pm
Because I've never seen a coach have to be restrained from talking to his players. I would ask you how you know it was miscommunication? And don't say because that's what they both said. We both know that Haith wouldn't come out and say, "Yeah I was going after Anderson."
I've explained this before. Not gonna do it again.

jesterzzn

I figured you for being smart enough to understand that the focus of threads on Hogville has an effect on the Texas A&M game equal to exactly zero.  I'm learning alot about Missouri fans this week.

CDBHawg