Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Ole Miss

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 11, 2012, 06:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Tony Perkis

fanofthehog

40MINSOFHELL

swinetologist1

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

cardsNhogs

TRUHOG718

Wooo Pig!    Time to take care of businesses.....
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

BadDogGHSDogPound

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on January 11, 2012, 07:00:47 pm
Anybody else having trouble with ESPN3?

Yep, none of the 7:00 games are showing up live to watch.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

HOGSWEAT

Go HOGS! Been looking forward to this every day since Saturday!

uncle bubs

God bless the Boston Mountains.

HogHomer

Yeah it's not even showing the game on Live Now

Tony Perkis

Tony Perkis

Game hasn't started yet, maybe it will show up then.

Cresthog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HawgAdvocate

While ESPN3 continues to crap the bed, here's an alternate link that isn't working yet either.

http://www.[CENSORED].tv/watch/101584/1/watch-arkansas-vs-ole-miss.html
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Hogz87

January 11, 2012, 07:05:53 pm #18 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:08:48 pm by Hogz87
I had no idea Ole Miss beat LSU 81-55 in Baton Rouge.

arkmark

Hawgrox

I heard Barrett say in the pre-game that we have not started 2-0 in the SEC in TEN YEARS!!!!!!!

That's hard to believe!

DeepFreeze

HOGSWEAT

ThrillaHog

Hawgrox

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 11, 2012, 07:05:53 pm
I had no idea Ole Miss beat Ole Miss 81-55 in Baton Rouge.

Miles was coaching the BB team too....

Break & Run

Quote from: Hawgrox on January 11, 2012, 07:06:21 pm
I heard Barrett say in the pre-game that we have not started 2-0 in the SEC in TEN YEARS!!!!!!!

That's hard to believe!

3-0 Pel's first year....
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Hawgrox on January 11, 2012, 07:06:21 pm

That's hard to believe!
Unbelievable.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Hogz87

That was a terrible charge call.  The perils of playing on the road in the SEC...

Danny J

If they are gonna call hand checking 15-20ft away from basket we are gonna be in real trouble.

Hawgrox

GS99

All three fouls they called so far were probably fouls but they could have let them go.  Might be a lot of calls tonight.

DeepFreeze

Hogz87

The press is already causing Ole Miss problems.  Good to see.

HOGSWEAT

Adam Stokes

Hogz87

Here we go.  We aren't getting any calls at the rim, which isn't good with our undersized guards.

DeepFreeze

HogHomer

A Hogwork Orange

HOGSWEAT

We've gotta turn these turnovers into points

HOGSWEAT

Dirty

Dirty

ThrillaHog

Hogz87

8-6 Hogs after another Ole Miss turnover.  That's six Ole Miss turnovers but like five or six team fouls on us already.

Dirty