Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks -Miss State

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 07, 2012, 07:47:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Quote from: jbcarol on January 07, 2012, 09:55:32 pm
The UA says it sold 12,744 tickets tonight and 12,200 are here. It has been the most involved crowd of the season.

@NWAMatt Jones
This kind of performance will bring them back!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ThrillaHog

Next 4 games..........

At Ole Miss
LSU
Kentucky
Michigan

hillhog

LL COOL HOG

This team reminds me of those early Richardson teams. I thought I saw Roosevelt Wallace running over someone!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

fred ziffel

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ThrillaHog

Hogz87

98-88 final but it wasn't nearly that close.  This is a game we completely dominated, especially in the 2nd half. 

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

texhog

Final score makes it look like a close game;  it was not anywhere near this close

HiggiePiggy

I think they were ready today.  Lead at half time and never looked back.  Nice job tonight guys. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

passinghog

Been a long time since we imposed our will against a quality opponent. We wore them out!

98hogs

fred ziffel

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

LRHawg

Just bought tickets on the RF page for the Michigan game! The wife and I are looking forward to helping sway some football recruits! WOOOOOOOOooo Pig SOIE!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

bscinar

Cotton Bowl Victory and BBall is back --- WPS

jimmiewkersh

texhog

Victom

What was it at the introduction that coach said about a bus ?  Great win HOGS !

Hogz87

the 1 and only

molon Labe

Use your rights before you lose them

hawaiianhogster

Congrats to the coaching staff. I see improvement already. It is early in conference play and this win at home shows that we will be a force to reckon with at home. Hopefully they pull out some wins away from home. Good luck Hogs.

The Hogfather

Razorbacks#1

Wow! Nice win Hogs. You know its a good game when Oliver dosen't chime in.

THUNDER!

HawgnCorona

ok now its time for the fans to start coming back...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

LJHOG

Impressive effort.  Gave up too many wide open 3's late, but overall a very good game.

Spider-Pig

ICEman

I think we got a bit of an assist from Cleveland Hill.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

dsims2k3

They picked them up from the moment they got off the bus.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jcul28

Thanks for all the updates.  I do appreciate them.  Sounded like a great game.  WTG Hogs!!  Now, I will let my 'refresh' button rest.lol

Thanks again.

RazorPiggie

January 07, 2012, 10:05:18 pm #438 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:07:58 pm by RAZORPIGGIE
Wow nice win. I didn't get to watch the game or anything and just get updates on my phone and I was really surprised what the score was when I checked. Down in Dallas and had Christmas with the other have of the family, honestly forgot the game was going on.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: HawgnCorona on January 07, 2012, 10:01:53 pm
ok now its time for the fans to start coming back...
What was the announced crowd for tonight?  School starts back the day after MLK Day so the students will start showing up soon.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

cashmoneyman_04

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on January 07, 2012, 10:05:26 pm
What was the announced crowd for tonight?  School starts back the day after MLK Day so the students will start showing up soon.
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

hogman1974

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 07, 2012, 09:58:26 pm
98-88 final but it wasn't nearly that close.  This is a game we completely dominated, especially in the 2nd half. 

Yeah.  I kinda hate that we let them score 7 unanswered points in the final 15 seconds.  Good win though.

Red Tusk

Forget the "Fastest 40 minutes of B-ball", that was 40 Minutes of Hell

Wish I could have been there. Great performance.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

Spider-Pig

Great ball movement

22 asists on 35 field goals and only 9 turnovers

GoHogsSEC

hogs25

I'm getting my basketball swagger back.  I can feel it.  It's time to start packing the Bud again.  There's no excuses!  Even looked up Mac Davis after this.   :razorback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEnVOuOOOE&feature=related

RazorMack

There may have only been 12,200 there tonight but just by watching it on ESPN3 I could tell that crowd was electric and into the game... good win for the Hogs. Now we just need to play like that at Ole Miss on Wed. WPS!!! :razorback:

MemphisBossHog

I finaly got to see the team on TV and what a game.  Im sure someone may have already mentioned this, but I sure hope Dee "freakin" Bost is a senior. It seems like he has been there 7 or 8 years. I will surely be glad when he is gone.

Great win for the Baby Hogs. Lets do in on the road in Oxford next.

Birminghog

Quote from: ThrillaHog on January 07, 2012, 09:59:48 pm
WE are tied for third with Florida in the SEC!!!!
Why are we tied for third if we're 1-0 in the SEC?  FL lost today to Tenner.

Spider-Pig

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 07, 2012, 10:31:54 pm
I finaly got to see the team on TV and what a game.  Im sure someone may have already mentioned this, but I sure hope Dee "freakin" Bost is a senior. It seems like he has been there 7 or 8 years. I will surely be glad when he is gone.

Great win for the Baby Hogs. Lets do in on the road in Oxford next.

He is.

I was impressed with hood and smith. Our pressure got to them and we forced turnovers though