Started by riccoar, December 20, 2011, 12:22:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

riccoar

EKU top scorer's:

Jaron Jones       6-6  G   13.3 PPG
Eric Stutz       6-9  F   10.3 PPG
Joshua Jones   6-4  G   10.0 PPG

EKU likes to keep the tempo down and the score in the 60's. 

Razorod

Thanks for the thread. Looking forward to the game tonight. Hopefully Madden will continue to show improvement.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Catfish John

Hoping that a strong home win can help instill some confidence in our freshmen.  They look scared out there a lot of the time.
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

Razorod

I'm assuming that the only television for tonight is Razorvision. Is that correct?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

uncle bubs

Quote from: Razorod on December 20, 2011, 01:49:37 pm
I'm assuming that the only television for tonight is Razorvision. Is that correct?
No, I read on www.arkansasrazorbacks.com that Jimmy Dykes is doing the play by play tonight for tv.
God bless the Boston Mountains.

jry04

Danny J

Bout to head up the mountain here in a couple minutes. Gonna eat at mama deans. I am starving.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: headhawg7 on December 20, 2011, 03:02:17 pm
Bout to head up the mountain here in a couple minutes. Gonna eat at mama deans. I am starving.

Question is: gravy, or no gravy?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on December 20, 2011, 03:07:18 pm
Question is: gravy, or no gravy?
None....gravy makes me sleepy for some reason. If you see me asleep in 119 you will know I ate the gravy!

b_stackhouse

Hoggish1

spehog

Quote from: headhawg7 on December 20, 2011, 03:23:56 pm
None....gravy makes me sleepy for some reason. If you see me asleep in 119 you will know I ate the gravy!

Man you got to have gravy. Take a nap at halftime, doubt r2d2 would care.
Woo Pig.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Scotty and T.J. talking it up. Great representatives for our program.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

I'm stuck at the hospital.  I would appreciate anyone's updates.  Thanks in advance.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

UltimateHog

Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

98hogs

That stinks, I'll fast forward this part when i get home

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Ar_Hog on December 20, 2011, 07:21:21 pm
Player bashing ???
not bashing anyone....its a legitimate question

ad: he had just missed his third puppy of the evening....hey, if you can't point out the truth or ask a legit question...what's the point ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HOG1947

To whomever is responsible for cutting way down on use of the under-the-basket camera ....

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
We stumble across the truth from time to time but
most of us pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off,
and proceed as if nothing happened.

The art of Diplomacy is being able to say "good dog" until you can find a big rock.

i

Anyone watching on RazorVision? Am going I crazy or is there a weird electronic drum sound constantly playing in the background?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: i on December 20, 2011, 07:28:01 pm
Anyone watching on RazorVision? Am going I crazy or is there a weird electronic drum sound constantly playing in the background?
Yes, and no.

THUNDER!

98hogs

98hogs

Mark_Freeman

Absolutely hate running a trap at a guy that can see it coming at the top of the key. WIDE open three .

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

ishankem

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Academic

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Academic

This even sounds strange typing it, but:

Haydar just checked in for Abron

:o

ishankem

Does Madden look like a young Walt Frazier, with that beard?

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

As I was just hit up on email by one of my Razorback buddies (so called) as to why I ain't doing PBP.  The answer is that I don't hijack threads by an OP. And in answer to his question about only doing the pbp was to get my post count up, you are a frigging idiot. I always wish that DBH or someone more capable than me do pbp. Just a fan of the Razorbacks and the basketball team. Folks like this is why I wonder why I post at all.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog