Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rotnei to visit.........

Started by hogfanvsnebraska, June 28, 2011, 09:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanvsnebraska

Boarford T. Justice

Quote from: hogfanvsnebraska on June 28, 2011, 09:31:41 pm
Butler later this week

Are his dad and Uncle going with him?  I'm guessing that might turn off Brad Stevens. 
#FreeMarquel

ekyle1

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Its ok Rotnei, in time you'll find what goes around comes around...

Jeffcphog

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Karma on June 28, 2011, 09:40:32 pm
Snarky comment about Clarke.

Snarky comment about Clarke's dad.

Breems

Brad Stevens is going to let Rotnei play PG?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Breems on June 28, 2011, 10:44:01 pm
Brad Stevens is going to let Rotnei play PG?

I hope not...do they need him anyway?

Boarford T. Justice

I'm in favor of snarkey comments.....

Quote from: rotneisbiggestfan on June 28, 2011, 11:06:38 pm

They are going to run a series of screens to get him open....
#FreeMarquel

Breems

Quote from: rotneisbiggestfan on June 28, 2011, 11:06:38 pm

I can't remember if Butler's PG from last year entered the draft or not, but I believe he did.  I don't believe Butler will be near the caliber they were in the last 2 years, so Rotnei might find a role in playing during their rebuilding years. 

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Breems on June 28, 2011, 11:33:06 pm
I can't remember if Butler's PG from last year entered the draft or not, but I believe he did.  I don't believe Butler will be near the caliber they were in the last 2 years, so Rotnei might find a role in playing during their rebuilding years. 

I just dont understand who would take the time and invest it in someone who cant even play but one year. it never made since to me.

Breems

Quote from: rotneisbiggestfan on June 28, 2011, 11:39:33 pm
I just dont understand who would take the time and invest it in someone who cant even play but one year. it never made since to me.

Anyone needing some temporary 3 point shooting, I guess.

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Breems on June 28, 2011, 11:40:20 pm
Anyone needing some temporary 3 point shooting, I guess.

Yeah i guess. but he cant create his own shot, anyone could see that!

HiggiePiggy

I think he should at least give Arkansas a visit. I think he would really do well in mike andersons system.......
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

dagnamit

Quote from: rotneisbiggestfan on June 28, 2011, 11:39:33 pm
Ever heard of Kentucky .... Calipari

HawgWild

Quote from: devilpimpdaddy on June 29, 2011, 07:53:36 am
Ever heard of Kentucky .... Calipari

Yes but this is a different kind of "One and done".

roundball

June 29, 2011, 09:26:54 am #17 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:29:54 am by roundball
Nored is Butlers PG. Great defender who has played for 2 Natn'l titles. I think he's back and if he is Clarke won't play PG in front of him. Really not sure why you would transfer your senior year no matter what the circumstances are.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: roundball on June 29, 2011, 09:26:54 am
Nored is Butlers PG. Great defender who has played for 2 Natn'l titles. I think he's back and if he is Clarke won't play PG in front of him. Really not sure why you would transfer your senior year no matter what the circumstances are.

About to be senior. Will be gone when/if Rotnei is eligible to play for them.

bsking

Rot's parents got dough.  He could pay his own way and play this year.

Played behind him and his group on the golf course yesterday.  He was wearing a hog shirt.  And he sucks at golf.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: bsking on June 29, 2011, 09:53:15 am

Played behind him and his group on the golf course yesterday.  He was wearing a hog shirt.  And he sucks at golf.

There's no way he can play at D1 school this year, even if he walks on. He still has to sit out a year.

thirrdegreetusker

He needs to drop down to a school where he is eligible to play right away. He would score a TON of points, graduate, and be ready for whatever life has in store for him.

I just do not understand seniors like Clarke or Peterson transferring. You'd think they could suck it and play for the new system for one year, just to see.

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: bsking on June 29, 2011, 09:53:15 am

Thats funny. whos his 'group' mommy, daddy, and sissy? lol

poloprince

Quote from: hogfanvsnebraska on June 28, 2011, 09:31:41 pm
Butler later this week

Quit posting crap about this loser kid.  Hogs fan could care less where he ends up.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: HawgWild on June 29, 2011, 08:01:14 am
Yes but this is a different kind of "One and done".

Exactly. Who would want him? knowing hes trouble....  ??? ::)

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: poloprince on June 29, 2011, 10:54:42 am

Quit posting crap about this loser kid.  Hogs fan could care less where he ends up.

Yeah its not like any of us are gonna follow him...dont be fooled by my stupid azz name

HF#1

Butler would be a good fit.  A bunch of slow white dudes that execute really well.  Doesn't surprise me his partents are pushing him up there.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Did any y'all watch the "rotrospective"?

hard_reign2004

I couldnt care any less about Clarke but this article has me fired up!

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2011-06-29/ex-razorback-rotnei-clarke-to-visit-butler-perhaps-others.

Can't believe the last paragraph. 

Spider-Pig

Spider-Pig

Quote from: hard_reign2004 on June 29, 2011, 11:22:27 am

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2011-06-29/ex-razorback-rotnei-clarke-to-visit-butler-perhaps-others.

Do they even do a little thing called research?

kingofdequeen

Quote from: rotneisbiggestfan on June 29, 2011, 11:13:22 am
Did any y'all watch the "rotrospective"?

was that the stuff w/ corn it that i flushed last night?

i lie.  it was a 3 flusher.  must've been the fauxhawk.

The real Hogules

Although Rotnei didn't finish his career at Arkansas and "may" have caused some turmoil within the program I can still wish him a good finish to his college career (as long as he doesn't cross paths with the Razorbacks).

He's finally gone and it's not like his departure is going to leave some huge void that can't be filled by others and might actually help in the long run, by allowing some of the incoming freshmen to log even more minutes and gain valuable experience that they otherwise might not have received.

Try and find something positive about the situation, as opposed to always taking every opportunity to bash a kid who most thought was going to be some kind of savior for our program when he was being recruited out of HS.

He's moved on and now we should do the same. He's not our problem any longer.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

heathtits

He's such a moron for transferring.

His stock is incredibly low to just about everybody.

AcePigtura

Quote from: hard_reign2004 on June 29, 2011, 11:22:27 am

What happened to the days when a journalist's credibility was destroyed when they reported something that was false. Now, every rumor or vile claim can be reported without any sort of accountability.

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: The real Hogules on June 29, 2011, 03:19:49 pm
Although Rotnei didn't finish his career at Arkansas and "may" have caused some turmoil within the program I can still wish him a good finish to his college career (as long as he doesn't cross paths with the Razorbacks)

He's finally gone and it's not like his departure is going to leave some huge void that can't be filled by others and might actually help in the long run, by allowing some of the incoming freshmen to log even more minutes and gain valuable experience that they otherwise might not have received.

Try and find something positive about the situation, as opposed to always taking every opportunity to bash a kid who most thought was going to be some kind of savior for our program when he was being recruited out of HS.

He's moved on and now we should do the same. He's not our problem any longer.

I totally agree with that last part.

Breems

Anon2

Quote from: Boarford T. Justice on June 28, 2011, 11:32:52 pm
I'm in favor of snarkey comments.....

They are going to run a series of screens to get him open....

That's something Pel couldn't do.

Anon2

Quote from: poloprince on June 29, 2011, 10:54:42 am

You think?  Everyone on here will be following him where ever he goes just as they are doing now.

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Anon2 on June 30, 2011, 09:37:50 am
You think?  Everyone on here will be following him where ever he goes just as they are doing now.

Thats bull

kingofdequeen

you know who's smiling?  Pat Bradley.

hoophawg

Single game most points; Rotnei Clarke, 51

Face it, he's in that spot for life.

heathtits

"I only have a year to play, so I'm going to do what's best for me"?

Dude does he seriously think he is going to the NBA? Why not just stay at the U of A and get your degree where you know everybody?

This is the DUMBEST transfer move ever. He's probably the biggest d-bag in college sports I can remember in a long long time.

Because of his lameness and delusions, I absolutely do not wish him well at all.

heathtits

Quote from: hogfan#1 on June 29, 2011, 11:00:26 am
Butler would be a good fit.  A bunch of slow white dudes that execute really well.  Doesn't surprise me his partents are pushing him up there.

Yeah a good fit except for the whole defense thing that they play.

crjep

Quote from: hogfan#1 on June 29, 2011, 11:00:26 am

Yeah, it's obvious they were really slow when they beat all those teams to get to the title game 2 years in a row.   

Blue35

Tusks

He must think that since he hit 51 then he's got NBA written all over him.  Never mind the poor level of play the SEC has sunk to....or the fact the hogs are only a shadow of what they used to be.

Hit 51 in a winning effort in march madness....then talk......but man I hate to tell clark....you may be an equipment mgr. on an NBA team but you will never wear a uniform.

I think CMA will have someone go for 52 to get him off the record just because of the way clark has handled everything.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit