Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LEGIT REPORT: Credible Source Says Anderson Close To Accepting Job

Started by Matt Turner, March 22, 2011, 09:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsknuckles

Wednesday would be bad timing for any announcement with respect to the funeral arrangements. Anything official should come Thursday afternoon so as to maximize national coverage during the Thursday evening NCAA games.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Tomhog™

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on March 23, 2011, 09:55:19 am
Wednesday would be bad timing for any announcement with respect to the funeral arrangements. Anything official should come Thursday afternoon so as to maximize national coverage during the Thursday evening NCAA games.

Yep.  I'm expecting today to be a much quieter day than yesterday or tomorrow.

beachhawg

Announcement today and presser tommorrow I would imagine

chiefsfan

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 23, 2011, 09:33:46 am
Given that the funeral is today, if he is going to be our coach, I don't think we will hear anything until tomorrow...well, nothing except rumors anyway.  If we don't announce MA as coach tomorrow, well surprise, surprise, the NCAA tournament has started back up and it would only be a matter of days until only four coaches (plus the NIT guys) are still coaching. 

As far as the UA cares, I think this sets up perfect.  If we are getting Anderson, we know tomorrow.  If we don't get Anderson, fans can watch the tournament and our coach will be available in a few days at worst...unless he makes the final four.

Good to se3e someone here understands the logic.  Greg Marshall could potentially be ending his season tonight.  Buzz Williams plays tomorrow.  If Anderson isnt announced by tomorrow, expect alot of chatter about those two to reappear
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Coondog Hog

Quote from: Smithian on March 23, 2011, 03:07:04 am
When I wake up Mike Anderson's happy ass better be an Arkansas Razorback.

You were ready to wait till judgement day on Pel to improve, but you can't wait till Thursday on MA????  Seriously.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

Breems

Quote from: Bailey on March 23, 2011, 10:11:05 am
Announcement today and presser tommorrow I would imagine

EGAD!!!  It's BAILEY!!!!

Presser tomorrow?  At 4?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HAM ELLIOT

Ooops...  Wrong Thread...  Sorry....

Doyle Hograves

Is the source as credible as the one that said Tommy Tuberville would be the new football coach? Maybe he and Anderson can come have a double presser...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.