Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pel's Valentine's day presser

Started by The Boar War, February 14, 2011, 05:38:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithian

Quote from: MakeMeOink on February 16, 2011, 09:29:35 am
If and when Smithian gets a real job and has real responsibilities and enters the real world where 'You Eat What You Kill' and nobody except his Mommy cares about how he 'feels' then I suspect he will realize just how silly his thousands of posts on Hogville were.

Now go "lay down somewhere and just bleed for awhile".  I am booing you through the computer right now also.  Someday when you are all grown up like Pel you can pull out that turd and make a point with it like he did.
Did I hurt your feelings at some point? You seem to have a high level of irritation with me. Need a hug?

Smokehouse

Quote from: Boarford T. Justice on February 16, 2011, 10:40:02 am
Forget about all those other suspinfusions of talent the last four years.....Those were just laying the foundation for this suspinfusion. ;)

Luckily we had all those suspinmissals of talent to make room for the latest suspinfusion. All part of the suspinplan.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 16, 2011, 11:07:59 am
Luckily we had all those suspinmissals of talent to make room for the latest suspinfusion. All part of the suspinplan.

We ran Pat Beverly off so that we could recruit Jemal Farmer so that he would be gone in time to free up a schollie for one of the 2011 kids.

It doesn't matter that we haven't done any good basketball type things, or won consistently under Pelphrey, there's a recruiting class to get after. We can absolutely give up three whole seasons of basketball to try and get one recruiting class.

That's how the great programs do it anyway.

Smokehouse

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on February 16, 2011, 01:39:38 pm
We ran Pat Beverly off so that we could recruit Jemal Farmer so that he would be gone in time to free up a schollie for one of the 2011 kids.

It doesn't matter that we haven't done any good basketball type things, or won consistently under Pelphrey, there's a recruiting class to get after. We can absolutely give up three whole seasons of basketball to try and get one recruiting class.

Just ask Kentucky. They went even farther by throwing away a couple seasons with a drunk coach so they could dismiss him just in time to get a good recruiting coach.

It's all about the recruiting rankings.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Boarford T. Justice

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on February 16, 2011, 01:39:38 pm

Has Pel been making room for Abron and Young for 3 years too?
#FreeMarquel

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Boarford T. Justice on February 16, 2011, 01:55:06 pm
Has Pel been making room for Abron and Young for 3 years too?

Yes. Yes of course. Everything Pel has done in his career here has been by design.

See, he was already talking to the 2011 kids, even at South Alabama and before he even thought about leaving there.

He took the Arkansas job BECAUSE THEY HAD SENIORS LEAVING! Does nobody see this?! Pelphrey had it planned this way from the very start.

He knew that he'd be clearing players from the roster immediately and he would be able to sell this recruiting class as a way to stay employed for years on end.

Pelphrey talked to a psychic and knew that BJ Young would want to come to Arkansas, that's why he goaded Mcdonald into punching him in practice and then had a reason to run him off.

Pel had every intention of keeping Brandon Moore and Andre Clark and coaching them up, but he knew that in three years we'd need space to sign Hunter and Devonte, so instead of building the program with his recruits and improving players already on the roster, he decided to roll the dice and set the rebuilding process back even more.

Why can't you people see this?! Pel is a genius and deserves to be commended for his efforts! If Powell decides to transfer, so be it, there's a kid in 2017 that can be better than Marshawn. If Nobles leaves, ok, there's a kid from Tulsa in the class of 2018 that is phenomenal. Just let Pelphrey do what he does.

Boarford T. Justice

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on February 16, 2011, 02:11:48 pm
Yes. Yes of course. Everything Pel has done in his career here has been by design.

See, he was already talking to the 2011 kids, even at South Alabama and before he even thought about leaving there.

He took the Arkansas job BECAUSE THEY HAD SENIORS LEAVING! Does nobody see this?! Pelphrey had it planned this way from the very start.

He knew that he'd be clearing players from the roster immediately and he would be able to sell this recruiting class as a way to stay employed for years on end.

Pelphrey talked to a psychic and knew that BJ Young would want to come to Arkansas, that's why he goaded Mcdonald into punching him in practice and then had a reason to run him off.

Pel had every intention of keeping Brandon Moore and Andre Clark and coaching them up, but he knew that in three years we'd need space to sign Hunter and Devonte, so instead of building the program with his recruits and improving players already on the roster, he decided to roll the dice and set the rebuilding process back even more.

Why can't you people see this?! Pel is a genius and deserves to be commended for his efforts! If Powell decides to transfer, so be it, there's a kid in 2017 that can be better than Marshawn. If Nobles leaves, ok, there's a kid from Tulsa in the class of 2018 that is phenomenal. Just let Pelphrey do what he does.

It's amazing the complex planning that goes into recruiting, Pel has to have the ability to recognize talent in the 7th grade and susPel other players to make room.....which is apparently much easier than evaluating JC kids for Pel.
#FreeMarquel

Smokehouse

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on February 16, 2011, 02:11:48 pm

and we wonder why he has trouble at press conferences. You try sounding coherent to the press when you're constantly weaving an immense and intricate plan while simultaneously judging what you can and cannot tell the reporters.

Hogifianakis

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Boarford T. Justice on February 16, 2011, 02:18:15 pm
It's amazing the complex planning that goes into recruiting, Pel has to have the ability to recognize talent in the 7th grade and susPel other players to make room.....which is apparently much easier than evaluating JC kids for Pel.

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 16, 2011, 02:52:41 pm
and we wonder why he has trouble at press conferences. You try sounding coherent to the press when you're constantly weaving an immense and intricate plan while simultaneously judging what you can and cannot tell the reporters.

And people wonder why he was pissed that his dogs got shot while he was an assistant at Florida. He was away watching BJ Young play Charlie Brown basketball, bought him a Charms Blow Pop, flew home to find his beloved dogs shot and killed. How would you react? Pel loves his animals. You could even say it's a fabric of his being.

As for the past few years that we've given up, I look at it this way: Sometimes a warrior just needs to lie on the ground and bleed.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Hogifianakis on February 16, 2011, 02:59:38 pm
did he really punch Pel?

Legend has it that he did. I don't know. I wasn't there.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on February 16, 2011, 03:40:19 pm
Legend has it that he did. I don't know. I wasn't there.
HawgAdvocate was there, ask him....HA was in charge of wiping Ginger's brow each time a bead of sweat broke out on one of those freckles
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 16, 2011, 06:00:11 pm
HawgAdvocate was there, ask him....HA was in charge of wiping Ginger's brow each time a bead of sweat broke out on one of those freckles

I heard that he was in charge of running the practices...

Lando Calrissian

I like to draw the colors of pretty animals at the zoo. - John Pelphery
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Smokehouse

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 16, 2011, 06:00:11 pm

that can't be true. Pel breaking a sweat would imply that he actually does something at practice.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 16, 2011, 10:17:13 pm
that can't be true. Pel breaking a sweat would imply that he actually does something at practice.

He was probably shooting around with them.

pignatious

Freedom is never free.

Boarford T. Justice

#FreeMarquel

Boarford T. Justice

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on February 16, 2011, 08:31:22 pm
I like to draw the colors of pretty animals at the zoo. - John Pelphery

Exquisite!
#FreeMarquel