Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - NC A&T Game Thread

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 29, 2010, 06:30:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

It is obvious what both teams "didn't" do over the holidays!  ;D  Practice shooting.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

3kgthog

These are two really bad teams. Obviously.

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 29, 2010, 07:36:36 pm
These are two really bad teams. Obviously.

I'm considering changing the channel. I hate to say that.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BCShogs

Another joke of a game against a weak opponent.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BCShogs

Seriously, do we play anybody?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nextlevel

Quote from: Dogtown Donkey on December 29, 2010, 07:37:27 pm
I'm considering changing the channel. I hate to say that.

I was watching Paul Petrino's offense against Baylor earlier, then I turned it for this...
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Rotnei one 3 away from tying Mayberry for 4th on Hog 3-pt shooting.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackfan4life

this NC A&T team is the worst basketball squad I've seen in awhile.. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alaback

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

BigSexyHog

I think most high school teams could beat A&T
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

SteveInArk

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Clarke now tied Lee Mayberry for 4th on all-time list.

razorbackfan4life

I've never seen a team leave Rotnei open like that..  this is hilarious!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogBreath

I must admit I'm very impressed we're doing this against a team like North Carolina!   :razorback:
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Hogs really heated up there at the end of half... 

razorbackfan4life

Quote from: SteveInArk on December 29, 2010, 07:47:28 pm
Hogs really heated up there at the end of half... 

Gotta love a team that will let Rotnei square up and shoot...  He may never get this chance again this year! 

HF#1

Glad to see Britt finally shooting a little bit.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

baconsizzle

Anyone got a guess on attendance?

We are much improved over last game, and hopefully mpowell gets to play before we show up in Austin.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

98hogs

Sloppy and pitiful. wife left to read a book, says Pel's brand of basketball is boring and Duke would beat us by 50.  I don't disagree.  When will we wake up and make a change?

Tony Perkis

Quote from: 98hogs on December 29, 2010, 07:54:46 pm
Sloppy and pitiful. wife left to read a book, says Pel's brand of basketball is boring and Duke would beat us by 50.  I don't disagree.  When will we wake up and make a change?
Duke would beat a lot of teams...in a lot of conferences pretty bad.

hogzz1

Quote from: 98hogs on December 29, 2010, 07:54:46 pm
They would not.  Thats just stupid.  If you are bored don't watch.  Its that easy.  We played up and down the whole half, great defense, three point shots and its boring???

98hogs

Quote from: hogzz1 on December 29, 2010, 08:00:41 pm
They would not.  Thats just stupid.  If you are bored don't watch.  Its that easy.  We played up and down the whole half, great defense, three point shots and its boring???
I will watch this mess called Pel Ball.  If you don't like my comments go sit right behind Pel, there are plenty of seats.

nextlevel

What channel is the game you are watching on?
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Clarke from WAY downtown, now #4 on Hog 3-pt list alone.

dbrddr

how many threes does Clarke have tonight?

nextlevel

Powell isn't even in attendance.

All is well.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogBreath

Quote from: 98hogs on December 29, 2010, 08:02:00 pm
  I will watch this mess called Pel Ball.  If you don't like my comments go sit right behind Pel, there are plenty of seats.
I woulda thought a game with North Carolina would have really packed the place!
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Wayne Watson

You call that basketball?  Against A & T?  Pleeeeze.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

Clark has four 3's (I think).  Britt has three himself.  :)

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!