Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs Texas Southern Game Thread

Started by Ulysses_S_Grunt, December 03, 2008, 06:58:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 03, 2008, 07:26:34 pm
look at all the empty seats

Look who we're playing.  As the opposition gets better so will the crowds.  The days of Nolan are long past.  Maybe JP can bring those days back.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hogbody

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

bigcountry27

This storm needs to get on passed Jonesboro so we can get a connection...im guessing that has something to do with it

taco_wallace

from one hog fan to another post the fn link

Hogbody

Oklahawg

God love you guys, but one of you sumbeeches needs to learn to give a score and time.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Ulysses_S_Grunt

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Ulysses_S_Grunt

ThisTeetsTaken

9:31 left in 1st half.  TSU coach just got his second tecnical.  Hogs 27-11
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

TNhawgfan

I would give time and score but razorvision is screwing up again - what else is new
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Boarcephus

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 03, 2008, 07:32:29 pm
God love you guys, but one of you sumbeeches needs to learn to give a score and time.

Can do!!  ;)

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hogbody

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

babywhiz

Mass confusion for TSU....lol...trying to hash out coaching duties
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

babywhiz

ThisTeetsTaken

Rob Flaska now taking over for TSU head coach.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 03, 2008, 07:32:29 pm

It's 8:34 EST. I scored last night. Want the Play by Play?
You were right.
You did a great job.

RZRBack_FAN

Whoever the idiot was at the beginning of the season that said Fortson was a ballhog and didn't care about anyone but himself should be banned and never allowed to post again. I'm sure whoever it was won't have the guts to show up now.

TNhawgfan

TomasPistola

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 03, 2008, 07:36:05 pm
I do and pics too

Requires a subscription. I'm following the Razorzone business model.
You were right.
You did a great job.

SMOKE

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on December 03, 2008, 07:34:24 pm
If the game has started it isn't working. I listened to last game just fine.

i cant get it to work either, and i also used it before.......

MDH

Dammit I missed some fun!!!  Should have already had this done in case I had problems with Razorvision, but I'll have it up on the Slingbox in minutes.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

babywhiz

babywhiz

Hogbody

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

babywhiz

MDH

Damn! Hell yeah!  I'm loving the fact I had the slingbox as a backup right freakin' now!!!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

ThisTeetsTaken

Scot Inman says "I haven't seen that kind of showtime in here in years".  That was a pretty sweet play though.  Might be an ESPN highlight.

babywhiz

I have one of those am/fm radios that you use when you are at the drive in....LOL

Hogbody

Guys, if we can start playing like this from now on....Look the frick out!

Oh...and Jason Henry is the real deal.  Big part of what we've been missing the last few games.

Prosciutto

I was really looking forward for seeing the Hogs tonight. I wish KAIT would get it together.

babywhiz

TNhawgfan

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 03, 2008, 07:36:38 pm
Requires a subscription. I'm following the Razorzone business model.
But will it be like razorvision where the audio is current but the video is more like a series of stills? I'm not made of money man

babywhiz

Quote from: Hogbody on December 03, 2008, 07:41:26 pm
Guys, if we can start playing like this from now on....Look the frick out!

Oh...and Jason Henry is the real deal.  Big part of what we've been missing the last few games.
I saw that! er, heard that

booogaga

GO HOGS!

babywhiz

booogaga

GO HOGS!

babywhiz

booogaga

so basically clarke is the only one who can make  free throws
GO HOGS!

RZRBack_FAN

babywhiz

booogaga

GO HOGS!