Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs Texas Southern Game Thread

Started by Ulysses_S_Grunt, December 03, 2008, 06:58:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDH

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on December 03, 2008, 08:02:02 pm
So does anyone know the reasons that Henry and McDonald were suspended?  They keep referencing it and never saying why.

Pel keeps that pretty much under wraps.  I haven't heard much, but from what I have heard on McDonald's part there are issues between him and Pel.  I think Henry just skipped class.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Hugehogsfan

Hugehogsfan

Hugehogsfan

Wish I was there for this performance. 

Hugehogsfan

babywhiz

me too. I was driving home, and saw all the traffic, and was like....I should go....but then went home (hunger kicked in)
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Hogpuddin

Is ARSN transposing crowd members to areas behind the baskets to make the crowd appear larger?

You're dang right they are.

touchdownark

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hogpuddin on December 03, 2008, 08:07:57 pm
Is ARSN transposing crowd members to areas behind the baskets to make the crowd appear larger?

You're dang right they are.

Prove it.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TNhawgfan

Hey babywhiz, while we have a break let me ask you - what in the world is John Stewart eating in your avitar?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jonesark™

is the game on dish network in memphis!!! anyone!!!

booogaga

we need to get clarke more involved in the game. i want him to have 20 before the night is over
GO HOGS!

bobbybouchet

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on December 03, 2008, 08:00:10 pm
Scott Inman needs to be the "Voice" of the Razorbacks.  Both Football and Basketball (when Mike Nail retires).  He is just money on the the mic.

I am from NWA and have always wondered what was the scoop on all the people that were Inman pumpers.  But the more I hear him, the more I agree.  I'm on board.  He is very articulate and let's others talk when needed.  I like him.

bobbybouchet

Quote from: jonesark on December 03, 2008, 08:12:53 pm
is the game on dish network in memphis!!! anyone!!!
I'm guessing "no", sorry.  I am watching on Dish in NWA on Fox, 24 on dish.  Local satellite.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

welsh from waaaay out! tsu answers. 46-28 hogs

bobbybouchet

Niels Boar

Henry could change the outlook of this team. A legitimate wing knocking down shots could make us hard to guard.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

booogaga

GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

bobbybouchet

Quote from: Niels Boar on December 03, 2008, 08:17:30 pm
Henry could change the outlook of this team. A legitimate wing knocking down shots could make us hard to guard.

I hear ya.

booogaga

clarke is 1-6 from beyond the arc......yikes
GO HOGS!

Hogbody

Clarke needs to be a facilitator tonight

Hugehogsfan

Quote from: bobbybouchet on December 03, 2008, 08:13:40 pm
I am from NWA and have always wondered what was the scoop on all the people that were Inman pumpers.  But the more I hear him, the more I agree.  I'm on board.  He is very articulate and let's others talk when needed.  I like him.
I was one who always, ALWAYS listened to the radio broadcast first, whether football or basketball.  Since Paul passed, I have found myself not even listening to the games on the radio.  I will take my headphones and just leave them off unless something really happens.  It is primarily due to Chuck Barrett.  I don't like his voice, the way he anaylzes the game, how he tries to be like Paul, and I want to belive me.  I have listened to the whole TV broadcast tonight and it is due to Scott Inman.  Just like the guy's voice and how he broadcast games. 

Maverick Razorback

IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Rooka

KAIT...You officially SUCK.  You have said please stay tuned for over an hour now...horrible...

booogaga

welsh missed a 3, hall with a rebound. gets in trouble, calls a time out.
GO HOGS!

SteveInArk

We keep putting up 3's...  pretty cool tonight from outside.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hugehogsfan

This team is making our defense look really good.  I am not liking how they space, sometimes too close together, and look confused sometimes.  That is something I think Pel will really really work on.

Table Rocker

touchdownark

Prosciutto

Quote from: Death by Hog on December 03, 2008, 08:20:26 pm
KAIT...You officially SUCK.  You have said please stay tuned for over an hour now...horrible...

What he said!!!!!!!!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hugehogsfan

But unlike the Stan days, I know that he will at least work on it.

capehog

So I am here in Jonesboro here for awhile and this is my first opportunity to watch the hogs but of course channel 8 sucks ass and is "having technical difficulties" and the franking game is not being broadcast. I think it is a big conspiracy since this is the home of the Indians oh sorry the Red Hawks.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hugehogsfan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

SteveInArk

Ulysses_S_Grunt

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Hugehogsfan

The three's might hurt us this year in an important game.  They just keep jacking them up.

touchdownark

booogaga

GO HOGS!

SteveInArk

Boarcephus

53-30.

I like Sanchez this year.  Plays under control and knows his place.  Before all is said and done, he'll do well for us.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hogbody