Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs Texas Southern Game Thread

Started by Ulysses_S_Grunt, December 03, 2008, 06:58:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

touchdownark

sounds like henery is going to be a player

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

hawgrunner

booogaga

nice lay in 15-36 us 6;05 to play. 30 second time out.
GO HOGS!

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

MDH

What "inspired" the TSU coach to get T up twice?
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

rangertaunton

can someone say sportscenter play of the night??!!!!
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

babywhiz

No one really said...I think it was over no calls.

babywhiz

babywhiz

Lost the ball out of bounds....TSU has ball

TNhawgfan

Did anybody else watch LSU last night? They looked a lot taller and more athletic than I expected. They play a much more up tempo style than what they did for Brady. I freakin hate LSwho
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

babywhiz

lovetthog1

booogaga

coach evans has the opposite of a mowhawk
GO HOGS!

bobbybouchet

Just saw the interim coach for Tejas southern, I expect him to run the picket fence to Jimmy Chitwood and "kick their butts"

babywhiz

Hogbody

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 03, 2008, 07:47:31 pm
Did anybody else watch LSU last night? They looked a lot taller and more athletic than I expected. They play a much more up tempo style than what they did for Brady. I freakin hate LSwho

I think LSU or Ole Miss will probably win the west

babywhiz

carry the ball against welsch....sanchez back in....

booogaga

GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

hawgsav1

the buzz isn't working for me.  It keeps crashing my comp.  Is there another website that would kcarry the game?  I don't mind listening to a TS broadcast if I have to. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

booogaga

here comes sanchez after the timeout to miss two more free throws after the time out
GO HOGS!

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Hogbody

Quote from: booogaga on December 03, 2008, 07:51:12 pm
here comes sanchez after the timeout to miss two more free throws after the time out

are you sure it's after the TO?

babywhiz

Quote from: MDH on December 03, 2008, 07:52:16 pm
It's Welsh, no 'c'...
sorry, this is why I don't do play by play...I can't spell!
LOL

babywhiz

booogaga

GO HOGS!

babywhiz

booogaga

clarke got a 3 thrown back in his face.
GO HOGS!

babywhiz

babywhiz

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hugehogsfan

babywhiz

Ulysses_S_Grunt

booogaga

GO HOGS!

hogsndawgs

This has been the first b-ball game I've gotten to see this year. They don't look quite as bad as I had thought based on what I've read in the paper and online. Not great, but not too bad. They've surpassed my espectations.

What is the announced crowd? About eighty?

Hugehogsfan

Scott Inman needs to be the "Voice" of the Razorbacks.  Both Football and Basketball (when Mike Nail retires).  He is just money on the the mic.

Hogbody

Quote from: hogsndawgs on December 03, 2008, 07:59:32 pm
This has been the first b-ball game I've gotten to see this year. They don't look quite as bad as I had thought based on what I've read in the paper and online. Not great, but not too bad. They've surpassed my espectations.

What is the announced crowd? About eighty?

Trust me they are playing better tonight

babywhiz

They sound pretty loud on Magic 107.9...lol

Hugehogsfan

TNhawgfan

If you had watched the last game hogsndawgs you would have a better idea of why people were a little down on them. This has been, in my opinion, the best half of ball they have played in several games.
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

MDH

They are who they are, fun and you can see the future, but they are really young at times as I'm sure you have seen already in the first half.  Good news is that we have the right man in place to forge a well disciplined team.  Doesn't happen overnight.

Hugehogsfan

So does anyone know the reasons that Henry and McDonald were suspended?  They keep referencing it and never saying why.

Hugehogsfan

babywhiz

Actually, TN, I agree....I thought that way from the red and white game....

Chad In Real Life

does anyone know if this game is on Dish Network
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

Hugehogsfan

I have been extremely impressed with obviously Fortson, Clark, Henry, and Sanchez.  I expected big things from Washington this year.