Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL AUBURN @ ARKANSAS THREAD

Started by Wildhog, March 08, 2008, 05:55:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on March 08, 2008, 07:56:44 pm
Do we have any black guys that really ride the pine unless we have a big lead?? Not really. Britt gets some game most of the time. The rest of them are white i believe.
yep you right..need to hand those guys some pom poms or something.
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

GrizzledHogFan

Bev with 27 points and 9 rebounds.  Monster game for him.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Quote from: Maverick Razorback on March 08, 2008, 07:57:35 pm
yep you right..need to hand those guys some pom poms or something.

Might as well let em do something! Actually there if a few of em that atleast stand up and clap alot and give high fives and pat a few guys on the ass and stuff!

la20688

rljjr

It's a win. 20-10.
I guess we get the winner of Vandy/Auburn next Friday.

earlenehawg

Bigfoot

We will make the BIG DANCE boy's and girl's!

ArKan5a5 KiD

Does anyone know what time we play Friday and what channel will have the coverage?

Throwback1

"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

UltimateHog

Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: rljjr on March 08, 2008, 07:53:14 pm
Do you remember when we used to run away at the end of games and put the exclamation point on a win? I miss that. But I think it's coming back soon.

I do...About 15 years ago. Hate it that I had to miss the game today, but am proud of the Hogs. First time we had 3 straight 20+ season wins since 96. Had some bad losses this year, but will really be behind this team in the post-season.

HogFansReunited

Over all I say we played a good game.  Beverly was outstanding today.  We did not play as well in the second half which was disappointing.  Hopefully the team plays well in the SEC Tournament and gets a better seed in the NCAA Tournament.  I say after todays win we are probably in but I would like to see at least one win in the SEC Tournament just to be safe.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jbcarol

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on March 08, 2008, 08:01:41 pm
Does anyone know what time we play Friday and what channel will have the coverage?

30 minutes after the conclusion of the game at Noon CDT/1 PM EDT.

Listed on the SEC schedule as early as 2:15 PM CDT.  Usually starts around 2:40 PM CDT if there is no OT.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net