Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Rangers fire Jeff Bannister

Started by Tejano Jawg, September 21, 2018, 04:31:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

The rumors that started circulating the last couple days shocked me.

In the press conference just now.
GM Jeff Daniels— "We're in a different spot now, than we were at the time he was hired."

Well no S#@%, Jeff. Because you haven't stepped up and gotten any new players in here, especially pitching. Yeah, who is responsible for that roster? If I heard Daniels was canned, I would be a little surprised, but then think yeah, I get it. But this one I don't get. There's lots of talking about being able to identify with younger players. Hey Jeff, what young players?...the ones we have, who aren't blowing anyone away? Or young players who aren't even here yet...and who are those? You're letting an imaginary team dictate who your manager is?

I'm sure there's more to it, than idiocy. Someone is rubbing someone else wrong.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

userpick

I love the Rangers about as much as I do the Razorbacks. It pains me that both teams suck as bad as they do. And you're exactly right. Jon Daniels is to blame for this mess. Ownership is also a joke.

DeltaBoy

We need Bush and his friends to buy the team back and light a fire under Jeff little Long Daniels.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dr. Starcs

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dr. Starcs

Jeff Daniels is from dumb and dumber, as could be argued about Jon Daniels. Lol