Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If the Hogs lose to NMST or South Carolina would you still go to the games?

Started by Roaringboar, September 26, 2017, 04:26:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If the Hogs lose to NMST or Carolina would you still go?

YES, EVERY GAME!!!
29 (34.1%)
Propably if I can get tickets to one or two
8 (9.4%)
Probably not, maybe the Mizzou game. We shouldn't lose to them as bad
2 (2.4%)
DEFINITELY NOT!!!!! I WILL NOT WATCH THIS TEAM GO 3-9 AGAIN THIS SEASON
29 (34.1%)
It won't matter because everyone is going to vote 1 or 2 even though truth is they'll say one thing when reality is they'll do another when their cash is involved....
17 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Roaringboar

Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

VirginiaHog

I have tickets. My family and I will go and have a great time. Hopefully we win. But a good time will be had either way.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: longpig on September 26, 2017, 05:59:23 pm
You should join me?

I'm a Razorback fan, not a head coach fan, not a AD fan. I don't quit pulling for them when they lose. they are my team.

longpig

Quote from: SpaCityHawg on September 26, 2017, 06:07:09 pm
I'm a Razorback fan, not a head coach fan, not a AD fan. I don't quit pulling for them when they lose. they are my team.

I'm a ME fan. The rest of the 2017 season is going to suck for you and be awesome for me. 

hobhog

WilsonHog

Why, hell, yes. It's what I do. Our win/loss record has nothing to do with it. If that was my only motivation, I'd just be an Alabama fan and be done with it.

The best part of my week will be when I arrive in Fayetteville Friday evening. The worst part will be when I leave the next day.

Roaringboar

Quote from: hobhog on September 26, 2017, 06:30:53 pm
I'm curious if you ever go to games.....

That's good...that's good.......I'm glad you care so much about my hobbies  ;D

Qadi999

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 26, 2017, 06:33:25 pm
Why, hell, yes. It's what I do. Our win/loss record has nothing to do with it. If that was my only motivation, I'd just be an Alabama fan and be done with it.

The best part of my week will be when I arrive in Fayetteville Friday evening. The worst part will be when I leave the next day.
If you stop drinking so much at the tailgate you might not feel so bad going home.

Silver Hog

Quote from: longpig on September 26, 2017, 06:24:09 pm
I'm a ME fan. The rest of the 2017 season is going to suck for you and be awesome for me. 
I'm just glad there is always Gus or Bobby around, you can rely on at least one of them to get a win on a weekend.

swineology

I am a season ticket holder and a fan of over 50 years, I'll support the Hogs!

Calling All Hogs

If we get blown out by Auburn again this year I'm pretty sure that will be a Popeye moment for me where I will have had all I can stands and I can't stands no more.

Roaringboar

Quote from: swineology on September 26, 2017, 06:38:13 pm
I am a season ticket holder and a fan of over 50 years, I'll support the Hogs!

Oh, I'll support  the hogs regardless. But I'm not spending money supporting a program that is simply giving away 4 milliion a year for horrible losses and a terrible record at the end of every season.

31to6

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 26, 2017, 04:26:53 pm
Just curious....
Yes. I have tickets and want to take my son to the games.

Hopefully we have a win or two for him to cherish, but it doesn't teach him to be a good fan to quit on the players, even if the coaches are screwing the pooch...

Roaringboar

Quote from: 31to6 on September 26, 2017, 06:46:25 pm
Yes. I have tickets and want to take my son to the games.

Hopefully we have a win or two for him to cherish, but it doesn't teach him to be a good fan to quit on the players, even if the coaches are screwing the pooch...

Again, I'll support the hogs...but I don't see the point in forking out money hand over fist to a program that is simply throwing that money away on a crappy coach who doesn't know anything about coaching in the SEC......the Sun Belt or Conference USA perhaps, but he does not belong in the Playoff Era Power 5.

31to6

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 26, 2017, 06:50:06 pm
Again, I'll support the hogs...but I don't see the point in forking out money hand over fist to a program that is simply throwing that money away on a crappy coach who doesn't know anything about coaching in the SEC......the Sun Belt or Conference USA perhaps, but he does not belong in the Playoff Era Power 5.
To each his own. The tickets are a sunk cost. I like visiting Fayetteville.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bvillepig

Bkhardicars

I will be for them, but root from my couch. I went to the TCU game, spent $10 to park, $50 for a ticket, $10 for a coke and hot dog, and I was miserable..If I spend money, I want to enjoy myself..IF I had money to burn, I'd still go the game and hope for the best..For now, the couch will be fine..

SpaCityHawg

Well, good luck and enjoy the Stanford message board.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Hawg2afault

We're staying home on Saturday.  This will be only the 8th game I've missed in Fayetteville since 1969.  Would rather mow the grass and spend some time not getting my blood pressure up and blowing an entire day watching terrible football.  Something has got to change in Fayetteville.

pigz

[CENSORED] right I would, regardless of the product on the field I am there to support my team and spend some time with the kids.
You guys have a good time frig dancing

1highhog

Then why are you on Hogville then?  Join the Stanford message board I can probably speak for every hog fan on here and say you won't be missed.   I am unhappy with the way this season is going, but, I've been a razorback fan since 1968 and I'm not going to start supporting some other team just because I don't like our Coach.  I support my school and the young people who go there.

bigmac3378

I'm just going to continue to support the team. Win or lose, I watch every game till the end. I used to attend the games, but I now live in Houston so I only A&M and LSU games currently when they play. 

RagingHawgOn

Haven't missed a game if 15 years and don't plan to start missing now.

I'm a Hog fan, win or lose.

Etowah

No need to discuss...no way we lose either game.

South Carolina is not a good team....we will big the next two games.

31to6

Quote from: PharmacistHog on September 27, 2017, 06:26:15 am
Hasn't stanford lost the same number of games as the hogs?
LOL.

David Shaw is 66-19 with multiple Rose Bowls (2-1) and one Fiesta Bowl (0-1) under his belt. His worst season was 8-5.

Not the same situation at all.

Jimmy

For me, it depends on the weather, and if my tailgate group shows up.   Bad weather or bad tailgate turnout means I stay at home, at least as long as the joy is gone from Arkansas football.

Hawgphat

- - - - as opposed to - - say, sitting at home and watching  TV reruns of "Walker, Texas Ranger"? - - - - - - - -

- - - - That decision would be a toughie.

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

B501

PygmalionEffect2

Depends....

Would you buy my Auburn tickets?

Seriously, I'll be going even if we are 1-5.

I don't go just for the game.  It's a miny vacation for me.  Some in my party aren't even going to the game.

Plus it's the weekend of the War Eagle Craft Show, so no chance the weekend will be a total loss.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

sickboy

Quote from: longpig on September 26, 2017, 05:51:08 pm
I'm a Stanford fan till the Bertster is gone. 

Well, Arkansas didn't lose to San Diego State last weekend. We have that going for us over Stanford.