Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John Calipari is a...

Started by Iwastherein1969, June 26, 2015, 06:17:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: MountieDawg on June 30, 2015, 07:21:04 pm
North Carolina has made up classes that dont exist for its athletes. Coach K has players get paid while at Duke. Those coaches and schools don't get penalized....  TV money runs major college athletics. The NCAA is like the queen of england.... They are both there and all they do is make a few announcements every now and then, but really have no control of what goes on.

This is why I'm becoming less of a college sports fan. It's corrupt.

brutus27

Hey guys, what is up with the UK hate?  We have respected you guys through the years since the Sidney Moncrief days.  We had a nice little rivalry during the Nolan days and support you guys when you play other rivals and in the tournament.

Not sure why you guys spew on Cal so much, is it local recruiting battles?  You guys have beat a few of our good teams.

Just wondering where the hate comes from.

If your response is unsubstantiated Cal cheats, just save it.  Looking for adult answers.

BTW, very surprised BP fell so far, great player.  At least he went to a good organization but I'd question his agent about pre-draft decisions. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: brutus27 on July 01, 2015, 12:18:09 pm
Hey guys, what is up with the UK hate?  We have respected you guys through the years since the Sidney Moncrief days.  We had a nice little rivalry during the Nolan days and support you guys when you play other rivals and in the tournament.

Not sure why you guys spew on Cal so much, is it local recruiting battles?  You guys have beat a few of our good teams.

Just wondering where the hate comes from.

If your response is unsubstantiated Cal cheats, just save it.  Looking for adult answers.

BTW, very surprised BP fell so far, great player.  At least he went to a good organization but I'd question his agent about pre-draft decisions.

We don't really hate Kentucky, but we do despise your coach.  He is the poster boy for everything that is wrong today with the college game.

And as for BP; he'll be fine.  First rounder; guaranteed contract; great organization. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

brutus27

Thanks for the reply, can you elaborate on this...

"He is the poster boy for everything that is wrong today with the college game."

Hoggish1