Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My observation

Started by #1 STUNNA, March 17, 2018, 07:08:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Our guys with basketball skill are not elite athletes.... and our elite athletes don't have any basketball skill... just an observation from this season. And that's not to say we don't have good athletes or basketball players.... but we definitely don't have both or enough of them.

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

labb

Lot of truth to that. One thing that I have noticed in the tournament is that most of the better teams play a lot better defense that what we are use to seeing. At least that is how it appears.

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

#1 STUNNA

Our athletes seem out of control 85% of the time... and if our basketball players aren't making shots then they really don't bring anything else to the table offensively.

#1 STUNNA

Gafford great athlete with limited basketball skill right now. its crazy to me that an NBA team would take him in the first round after watching him get drug around the court yesterday like a rag doll. And im a huge fan of the kid and want him to go to the league if hes got a chance to go in the first round.

raz1965

I can agree with most of these points.