Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Ted Valentine in the Tourney

Started by jusgtohogs, March 13, 2018, 08:24:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

revolution

revolution

hogsanity

Every time I see Teddy Valentine I think of Teddy Long from WWE
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SemperHawg

So the same guy that benefited from an egregious no call against us last year who's team went on to win it all, is now the reason an official doesn't get to participate in the NCAA tourney.  I saw the move Valentine pulled and it was for sure bush league.  It just seems like every time I look up UNC is getting their way in some shape form or fashion.

If Valentine at pulled this move on Daryl Macon, he damn sure would still be reffing in the dance.

LRHawg

This is why college basketball makes so many people angry.

rljjr

Teddy was late on paying his dues to the Carolina academic scholarship fund.

hogsanity

Quote from: LRHawg on March 13, 2018, 09:19:43 am
This is why college basketball makes so many people angry.

Because a showboat ref does not get to call in the ncaat? That makes people angry?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE