Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (7-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Troy (5-5, 0-0) SBC

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 16, 2017, 06:46:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jst01

It's ironic the game is played in an arena named after the largest wireless telecom network provider in this country yet there isn't a live feed of this.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: jst01 on December 16, 2017, 08:32:00 pm
It's ironic the game is played in an arena named after the largest wireless telecom network provider in this country yet there isn't a live feed of this.

Good point lol

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Dropkick

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on December 16, 2017, 08:26:59 pm
So we are playing in a building not set up for streaming and no replay ability. Time for the rock to step into the 21st century.

Verizon hosted a NCAA regional bracket 6-7 years ago.  I don't remember that being a problem then. 

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

hogmolar

Quote from: jst01 on December 16, 2017, 08:32:00 pm
SEC network contract stipulations

HogFansReunited

Barford attacks the rim, misses but is fouled. Going to the line after the media time out.

Member #3568

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Lady Razorback on December 16, 2017, 08:34:29 pm
Verizon hosted a NCAA regional bracket 6-7 years ago.  I don't remember that being a problem then.

If the game is deemed important enough they will find a way.  Not sure a non-conference game is considered that.

Fan1958

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on December 16, 2017, 08:26:59 pm
So we are playing in a building not set up for streaming and no replay ability. Time for the rock to step into the 21st century.

That would be North Little Rock to step up.  As Dogtown always remind us, that's where Verizon Arena is located.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Dropkick

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Dropkick on December 16, 2017, 08:40:25 pm
Big night from Macon

Yep, nice to see him wake up. Will love to see him and Barford both have good night's the same night.

Gafford to the line, makes both

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Dropkick

HogFansReunited

Hall called for a foul with 3:04 left to play.
Missed first
Made second
78-56

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Hall runs Person over, Person back to the line.
Makes both 80-58

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Dropkick

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dropkick

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HouSwine

So how does the SEC benefit from this contract restriction? If that's what it is.
Central Arkansas sure didn't.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

SugarHillGaHog

Great game!  Nice thread without much negative.  I love it.  :)

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

hogmolar

Quote from: HouSwine on December 16, 2017, 08:49:56 pm
So how does the SEC benefit from this contract restriction? If that's what it is.
Central Arkansas sure didn't.
The game was not selected to be televised by any of the SEC's network partners, but because it falls within the SEC Network rights, it isn't eligible to be broadcast by a third-party —such as Cox Sports Television — Arkansas Associate Athletic Director Kevin Trainor said in an email.

Arkansas spent $7 million before the SEC Network's launch in August 2014 to provide television capabilities at all of its sports venues to a studio and control room built in Walton Arena, according to an athletic department budget report.

But Arkansas does not have the capability to independently produce a television broadcast from North Little Rock, Trainor said in his email.

HogFansReunited

I love this team. If Macon and Barford are both on, no one could beat us. I am just waiting for the night they both go off.

Member #3568

HouSwine

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 16, 2017, 07:30:23 pm
I agree, but his best teams were better players and less athletic.  Dwight, Scotty, Corey were not necessarily athletic, but boy were they great players.

I love this team though.
This team IS pretty awesome!
WPS!

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on December 16, 2017, 08:53:11 pm
I love this team. If Macon and Barford are both on, no one could beat us. I am just waiting for the night they both go off.

Don't worry.  Holmes has got their back

DeltaBoy

Hog Win with a Slam dunk explication point!
Solid 25 point win.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Lady Razorback

This team is very special.  I have been in love with them from the first tip off. 

hawgXi

Quote from: Lady Razorback on December 16, 2017, 08:34:29 pm

I'm hearing a digital video scoreboard is holding up future ncaa regional games.

NLR is shopping for one now