Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time to rev up the planes and banners

Started by welchog, October 21, 2017, 09:03:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

hogginbama

No need to go totally stupid. Let the season play out and trust the Foundation leaders to do what meeds to be done.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Hawginj

Why wait ? Make it known the Hogs are looking for a new coach.

ur

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogginbama on October 21, 2017, 09:05:33 pm
No need to go totally stupid. Let the season play out and trust the Foundation leaders to do what meeds to be done.
being totally stupid would be keeping CBB
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HardCore

Quote from: ur on October 21, 2017, 09:10:00 pm
Fire Jeff first

You can't do that.  He is the greatest, most intellectual, heir apparent to Heaven, most perfect AD in the History of History
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

onebadrubi

peevedpaul

How about a new approach: fly banners at the schools of prospective coaches with, "Coach [insert name], Arkansas needs your resume!"

That would be hilarious!

The_Iceman

Tigaman

Too late. Tennessee already beat us to the punch.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Lets set up the go fund me, no im not kidding
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hawgsalot

Good god don't make us look stupid with banners, bret's Gone either way. 

Pecos Hog

Players and fans deserve better coaching.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 21, 2017, 09:37:36 pm
Players and fans deserve better coaching.
players deserve better fans too.   We all deserve a better record. 

PORKULATOR

Quote from: welchog on October 21, 2017, 09:03:02 pm
NM
how about we represent decency and quality fans and do not pull this crap.
I swear I'd like to slap some of you's with a strap... A leather strap.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

welchog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 21, 2017, 10:05:20 pm
how about we represent decency and quality fans and do not pull this crap.
I swear I'd like to slap some of you's with a strap... A leather strap.

Bring it!

farmhawg

Quote from: hogginbama on October 21, 2017, 09:05:33 pm
They have done such a fine job so far.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

pigture perfect

October 21, 2017, 10:14:30 pm #18 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:54:26 pm by pigture perfect
Flying banners for HDN is one thing, flying them for Bielema is another. If you don't understand then you lower the IQ of our fan base. I'm ready for another coach, but no  need to look stupid.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Jeff Carpet Bagger Long got to go First!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 21, 2017, 10:02:57 pm
players deserve better fans too.   We all deserve a better record. 

I think we been pretty damn patient.   5 years is plenty of time.   What we have now is pathetic.    Any true fan of the program is gonna call it what it is - crap.

Wild Boarnado

No need to bring more national attention to our shame - and that is what flying banners would do.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

buldozer

Paragould Bulldog

Planes and banners are only needed when their is a division amongst the fan base.  Who could be against a change after a season such as this?

Locutus_of_Boar

DoctorSusscrofa

I think a banner with your real name on it would be great.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

parallaxpig

Banner might be needed. Bret has demonstrated over 5 years how hard headed he is so he might not realize that the fans aren't pleased.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Amityvillehogger

Craziest fan base label showing through.

Let him finish the season. Leave the planes and banners alone.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

parallaxpig

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on October 22, 2017, 06:39:44 am
Craziest fan base label showing through.

Let him finish the season. Leave the planes and banners alone.

You want to see crazy, Gus just smoke our arse and he's gonna get fired at end of season and Bret gonna get a raise and a contract extension cuz he is very close.............
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

STLHogFan

I would fire Bret and the offensive line coach today and give them a free ride to Whataburger.
BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

EulessHog

Year five and Jeff Long appears to be riding the Bielema coaching train.  I think it is time the fans let loose.  Four wins appears to be the cap this year.
Go Hogs Go!

Pork Ranger

Quote from: STLHogFan on October 22, 2017, 07:18:35 am
I would fire Bret and the offensive line coach today and give them a free ride to Whataburger.

If someone kidnapped them and dropped them off along any hwy inAR I'd bet they wouldn't be picked up