Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football recruiting

Started by Biggus Piggus, July 01, 2015, 07:02:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

The talk of Arkansas signing only 18 in the class of 2016 is done; numbers most likely will be a little under 25.

Recruiting priorities beyond current commits are DB, OL and RB. Arkansas wants to sign significant numbers at all of these positions. Tilt is toward safeties in the secondary. Offensive line needs numbers across the board. Running back position could be wide open in 2016, so the Hogs would take several recruits.

Whole lotta recruiting to be done yet.
[CENSORED]!

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Ā 

navyhog24

Yeah I think we're gonna end up taking a couple more LB's as well

RebelW

July 01, 2015, 08:20:09 am #3 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:07:16 am by RebelW
Agim? That's one at the DE spot

Huds_HawgTide

i think numbers will work themselves out and we will sign 22 or 23
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Styflin

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on July 01, 2015, 04:14:32 pm
i think numbers will work themselves out and we will sign 22 or 23

I tend to agree with 22

Styflin

Quote from: RebelW on July 01, 2015, 08:20:09 am
Agim? That's one at the DE spot

Agim is a given for sure. Outside of that spot I think the OP is spot on. The OL, DB, and RB are the priority.

ckhawgu

It definitely will be interesting to see how these roster numbers play out over the course of this year to get to that type of available scholarship number!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Styflin on July 01, 2015, 05:19:45 pm
Agim is a given for sure. Outside of that spot I think the OP is spot on. The OL, DB, and RB are the priority.

Most positions will get at least one more recruit, but those three are where most of the remaining offers will go.
[CENSORED]!

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 01, 2015, 07:02:47 am
The talk of Arkansas signing only 18 in the class of 2016 is done; numbers most likely will be a little under 25.

Recruiting priorities beyond current commits are DB, OL and RB. Arkansas wants to sign significant numbers at all of these positions. Tilt is toward safeties in the secondary. Offensive line needs numbers across the board. Running back position could be wide open in 2016, so the Hogs would take several recruits.

Whole lotta recruiting to be done yet.

Is this a hunch, guess or have you heard something..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.