Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If...

Started by Wayne Watson, June 19, 2015, 05:14:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

If you're not following Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy, you're missing some great updates.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Wayne Watson on June 19, 2015, 05:14:37 pm
If you're not following Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy, you're missing some great updates.
Well IF there's ever going to be a statement that should go without argument that's definitely one.  :)

Wildhog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 19, 2015, 05:17:51 pm
Well IF there's ever going to be a statement that should go without argument that's definitely one.  :)

Agreed.  We're gonna have some nice talent on the hill this weekend.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PaintballHog

Thanks hockey, just checked my twitter

King TUSKankahamun

I don't have Twitter, what's the news?!?!?
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

WildRazorback

Quote from: King TUSKankahamun on June 19, 2015, 07:58:58 pm

We have a handful of nice-looking 2017 players attending the camp tomorrow. I don't believe any have an offer from us yet, though. Daron Davis is one of them that I believe has an offer from MIZ. He is 6'2" and runs like a freight train (he will have to learn to get his pad level down) but he looks like an SEC guy. He will smash you and then run over you. I'll be interested to see if the coaching staff sees him the way I did on HUDL. There are a few other guys in the mix tomorrow, as Richard mentioned on Twitter. Most of them hadn't really been evaluated yet, however. So we'll see.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: King TUSKankahamun on June 19, 2015, 07:58:58 pm

Same here too much trouble for me to get into at work...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PaintballHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on June 19, 2015, 08:04:41 pm
Same here too much trouble for me to get into at work...

I thought so too, but I didn't follow any friends or anything, just sports and news reporters so it's just a news hub for me.

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: WildRazorback on June 19, 2015, 08:04:24 pm
We have a handful of nice-looking 2017 players attending the camp tomorrow. I don't believe any have an offer from us yet, though. Daron Davis is one of them that I believe has an offer from MIZ. He is 6'2" and runs like a freight train (he will have to learn to get his pad level down) but he looks like an SEC guy. He will smash you and then run over you. I'll be interested to see if the coaching staff sees him the way I did on HUDL. There are a few other guys in the mix tomorrow, as Richard mentioned on Twitter. Most of them hadn't really been evaluated yet, however. So we'll see.

Thanks! +1
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville