Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Offers

Started by MS_HogFan, June 17, 2015, 09:08:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MS_HogFan

Of the Arkansas boys, who do we think will get an offer?
Tate
Crockett
Hardwick
McCann
SOOIE

PaintballHog

Hardwick 100% if he makes the grades.

Still pulling for Crockett too.

jm

Seebs

Tate Late fall and if grades allow
Crockett Late fall
Hardwick  - as soon as grade allow
McCann - Feb 3 if all else fails
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Tim Harris

I would say with 3 current commits from in state we still have another 3-4 to go.  That would put us around where we seem to end up most years.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Tim Harris on June 17, 2015, 09:59:51 am
I would say with 3 current commits from in state we still have another 3-4 to go.  That would put us around where we seem to end up most years.

Do you think the 3-4 more will come from the list or are there some sleepers?
SOOIE

PaintballHog

Quote from: MS_HogFan on June 17, 2015, 10:01:25 am

Cleo Floyd would by my darkhorse offer

Also have Mahone and Soehner

onebadrubi

I really want Hardwick. 

MS_HogFan

Quote from: PaintballHog on June 17, 2015, 10:06:35 am

Thanks
SOOIE

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PaintballHog on June 17, 2015, 10:06:35 am

Had a RB named Floyd at White Hall back in the mid 80's that was a stud! Turned out he was 23 years old. Had to forfeit all of those game. Great season too...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WBC Hog

Hardwick was one of my personal favorites for the 2016 class but now with DeJon Harris and Alexy Jean Baptiste both committed, it really makes me wonder if we're saving a spot for him. I sure hope so!

Tim Harris

Quote from: MS_HogFan on June 17, 2015, 10:01:25 am

There always seems to be someone late in the process get an offer.  I have no clue who that would be at this point though.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Tim Harris on June 18, 2015, 08:10:44 am
There always seems to be someone late in the process get an offer.  I have no clue who that would be at this point though.

Come on Tim. You can't see into the future?
SOOIE

JackJohnson

Hardwick would already have one if he wasn't a grade risk.  I don't know how bad it is, but I would imagine if after this first semester in school is over we will have a more clear picture on where he stands grade wise and we will likely work to place him in JC if he isn't going to qualify

Crockett will likely get one especially if we miss out on more then 1 of White, Whaley and Pennemon which as of right now we trail at least 1 if not more for all 3

Tate will camp this weekend.  May have an offer by this time next week.  If not I am not sure he gets one.  Seems to be talented with a good frame, so wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get one.

McCann is likely in same boat as hardwick.  this will be a big fall for him both on and off the field

Others to keep an eye on- Kiondre Thomas from Northside is camping this weekend.  May land an offer.  Good frame for a DB so if he does that is fine by me

Not sure if Beasley from Pine Bluff is camping this weekend but if he wants an offer this may be his last shot, same for Soener from Prairie Grove

Huds_HawgTide

I like kiondre thomas too
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"