Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daryl Macon is a Hog.

Started by COCHISE, June 16, 2015, 01:02:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COCHISE

trphog

The_Boot_stops_here

bigdaddyhawg

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on June 16, 2015, 01:13:52 pm
Why no ranking on Rivals?

Rivals hasn't finished it 2016 Juco recruiting yet.

Offers from Alabama, Ole Miss, Louisville, Kansas State and Memphis.

It was reported that UK showed interest as well

GalaHawg

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on June 16, 2015, 01:32:59 pm
Rivals hasn't finished it 2016 Juco recruiting yet.

Offers from Alabama, Ole Miss, Louisville, Kansas State and Memphis.

It was reported that UK showed interest as well

The Louisville offer from Coach Pitino says enough for me - welcome back home Daryl

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jun/16/macon-pledges-basketball-hogs/

-Blu

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on June 16, 2015, 01:13:52 pm
Why no ranking on Rivals?

Rivals doesn't do much JUCO ranking.  The only 2 services that really do juco rankings right now are 247sports and jucorecruiting.com. With jucorecruiting being the most reputable when it comes to JUCO rankings.

247 only has 4 guys ranked so far in 2016 and jucorecruiting hasn't put their 2016 rankings out yet.  Brad Winton of jucorecruiting tweeted not too long ago that Daryl Macon is one of the top guards in the 2016 class. 

I would think he'd probably end up being a top 10 guy for his class.  He was one of 2 freshman that made All-American First Team.

rzrbackramsfan

Heck yea! Welcome to the hogs Daryl Macon!

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

ifghog

Fantastic! Welcome aboard DM!!!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: -Blu on June 16, 2015, 01:38:23 pm
Rivals doesn't do much JUCO ranking.  The only 2 services that really do juco rankings right now are 247sports and jucorecruiting.com. With jucorecruiting being the most reputable when it comes to JUCO rankings.

247 only has 4 guys ranked so far in 2016 and jucorecruiting hasn't put their 2016 rankings out yet.  Brad Winton of jucorecruiting tweeted not too long ago that Daryl Macon is one of the top guards in the 2016 class. 

I would think he'd probably end up being a top 10 guy for his class.  He was one of 2 freshman that made All-American First Team.

Thanks, just what I was seeking!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: poloprince on June 16, 2015, 01:45:16 pm
Ranking or not Dmac can ball

That's not where I was coming from in the least.  I don't do "stars".

Huds_HawgTide

woooo pig...this is one of the names we said we wanted and could be part of the best class ever

fingers crossed for monk
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hogbody

Awesome I was just wondering about him yesterday

Welcome home Daryl

Hawg Red

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on June 16, 2015, 02:40:20 pm
woooo pig...this is one of the names we said we wanted and could be part of the best class ever

fingers crossed for monk

Indeed. Great to start out 1/1.

navyhog24

We can call him Bacon Macon

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

taken macon

he possesses a certain set of skills that he has acquired
tommy boy

outlawhogeywells

TomBigBeeHog

Awesome start for 2016!!! Time for the Hogs to get fat!
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TNhawgfan

Very good news. I'm hoping for huge things from the 2016 class
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Adam Stokes

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 16, 2015, 02:56:01 pm
or Macon Bacon

If he plays tough defense we can call him Feral Daryl.

TheRazorback500

Good pickup. WPS!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hawgmasta

PonderinHog

SamBuckhart

Welcome to you, Mr. Macon. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Scott7703

This kid is a big time player! Nice get for mike and crew. Now reel in monk and we are in business! WPS

ICEman

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 16, 2015, 02:56:01 pm
or Macon Bacon
Probably not a good thing while he is a Razorback. 
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

WBC Hog

This is a very good recruit we just got. LOVE that he's all Hog too. Congrats Sir Macon Bacon

Huds_HawgTide

i cant wait to see how the rest of this class turns out...make or break recruiting yr i think
tommy boy

TeedupHigh

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on July 06, 2015, 01:03:52 pm
i cant wait to see how the rest of this class turns out...make or break recruiting yr i think

Make or break?

Huds_HawgTide

for anderson, i feel like he has recruited well in spots and so so in others...like its ok we didnt fill up this yr with the how great we stand with some elite prospects for next yr...many fans will totally flip their crap if we dont land monk...and we are sitting so well at this point with 3 to 4 other great prospects and hopes are high...so yes the anderson bashing in the jump ball forum will reach an all time high if we do not seal the deal on next yrs class
tommy boy