Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim releasing top 4 Friday

Started by PaintballHog, June 11, 2015, 09:41:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

Cautiously optimistic but NEVER feel comfortable going against A$M, Ole Mi$$ and the Baylor Bear$

Dark Helmet Hog

Sounds like a great kid. Hope we can get him.

Ā 

WBC Hog

While many of you have a RB as our top target on your own personal recruiting board, McTelvin Agim is mine. After what I've read from RD about how this staff has pursued Agim in the recruiting business, I like our odds. But, A&M scares me a bit and although Baylor isn't known for their defense, they offered very early like we did. Go Hogs

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: go hogues on June 14, 2015, 03:28:21 pm
A coaching staff built on recruiting prowess only.

That, and $

Nah not $, it's the velvet diamond, that white gold...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SPAL

Serious question here....

Why would a big time defensive player, especially a defensive lineman, want to play at a place like Baylor or TAMU who emphasize offense and run it at breakneck speed?

I understand that my logic doesn't coincide with an 18 year old kid's logic, but that choice seems obvious to me. Even if I take the fandom out of it, Arkansas is the best choice of those 4.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 20, 2015, 04:45:04 pm
Serious question here....

Why would a big time defensive player, especially a defensive lineman, want to play at a place like Baylor or TAMU who emphasize offense and run it at breakneck speed?

I understand that my logic doesn't coincide with an 18 year old kid's logic, but that choice seems obvious to me. Even if I take the fandom out of it, Arkansas is the best choice of those 4.

Maybe because A&M has made a statement of late about their commitment to defense with the hiring of Chavis and Baylor ranked above Oklahoma, Nebraska, UCLA, Auburn, Florida State and Mississippi State in total defense last season. Baylor is trying to make a move to not only be an offensive juggernaut.
Go Hogs Go!