Started by PaintballHog, June 11, 2015, 09:41:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PaintballHog

The_Boot_stops_here

Hogs, Baylor?, Bama?, OU?  Just a guess

Razorpigg

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 11, 2015, 10:25:57 am
Hogs, Baylor?, Bama?, OU?  Just a guess

Pretty good guess.  Definitely Hogs, OU, and Bama one would have to think. Baylor has been on him a while and hes said some good things about them.  Just hope we are the only one left standing when its over.  We NEED this guy!

MissippHog

I'm impressed with Agim but not just what he does on the field.  Seems like a fine young man that we would all be proud of representing the UofA.   :razorback:

secneahog

In order...

Arkansas.
Alabama.
Auburn.
Oklahoma.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

King TUSKankahamun

Pure class. I want this kid. Could be a flowers like motivated/leader
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

TrueBlue

AFhawg

OK is out from what i have heard!

Porkahontas

I don't like seeing Bama anywhere near a list for an Arkansas kid. KJ Hill decommitted once Lane Kiffin got him down to Tuscaloosa and poured the manure in his ears.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Porkahontas on June 11, 2015, 06:18:09 pm
I don't like seeing Bama anywhere near a list for an Arkansas kid. KJ Hill decommitted once Lane Kiffin got him down to Tuscaloosa and poured the manure in his ears.

Lane Kiffin isn't why that situation happened.  So don't worry about that.

Maddhog

Now that young man truly is #Uncommon.   Hope he chooses us.

🐗🏈
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

ZERO

He left for Ohio State. That doesn't make any sense.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

jackflash

Hope Agim enjoys all his visits. As long as he sign with the Hogs. I don't care who they other three schools are.

gmarv

Quote from: jackflash on June 12, 2015, 09:31:28 am
Hope Agim enjoys all his visits. As long as he sign with the Hogs. I don't care who they other three schools are.
you got that right.

HogWall Jackson

Little Kiffie will be the reason that Bama finishes 3rd in the SEC-West this year behind Auburn and Arkansas.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: secneahog on June 11, 2015, 05:20:21 pm
In order...

Arkansas.
Alabama.
Auburn.
Oklahoma.
Hope Auburn doesn't make the cut.

ricepig

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on June 12, 2015, 01:42:11 pm
Hope Auburn doesn't make the cut.

I hope it's ........Arkansas, Henderson St, OBU, and Hendrix.

HoggusMaximus

Nosboar Accubond

Woo Pig

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

PaintballHog

Nosboar Accubond

HoggusMaximus

jjdlc

Was not expecting that 4, no OU, no Bama.  like our chances, WooPig!!

770john111

That's the good news bb was talking about from hope Arkansas No alabama no lsu and no auburn But Texas a&m hmmmmm?#andnopunctuation#Phillips county

770john111

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: PaintballHog on June 12, 2015, 05:02:13 pm

interesting...

I am Hope-ful that we get him! +1 for the quick pic and update.

Wooo Pig.  :razorback:

Huds_HawgTide

i love there being no bama or oklahoma...is ole miss trying to sale the land shark defense?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ZERO

Texas A&M and Baylor have no emphasis on defense. It's surely between us and Ole Miss.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

ldfergu

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on June 12, 2015, 05:28:19 pm
i love there being no bama or oklahoma...is ole miss trying to sale the land shark defense?

You mean that land shark defense that gave up 30 pts last year while we gave up zero? Yeah, sell that against the home state school

BigBen

I'm worried about Baylor. I've heard for a while that he has always like Baylor and what Art Briles has done there

Rzbakfromwaybak

Looks good so far.  Will be glad when he narrows it down to 1.... :razorback:
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Richard_white

I would be shocked if he picked anyone else other than us.

ZERO

Well, me too. But we lose at least one recruit we really really wanted every year. So, I'm bracing myself anyway.

WorfHog

Hog lock, we'll beat A&M and Ole Miss this year. Baylor will be good, but what DE wants to be on the field every four minutes.

LJHOG

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 12, 2015, 05:48:02 pm
You mean that land shark defense that gave up 30 pts last year while we gave up zero? Yeah, sell that against the home state school
That land shark defense was injured and left on the field too long by a terrible offense that day.  The Ole Miss defense is legit.

hogoffate

Wishful thinking/fantasizing, but I wish he would commit to us; we have a great season and other big time recruits ride his coat tail to the Hill; he's a difference maker and we need him  :razorback: :razorback:

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

luke hawg

I like it a lot. I feel good competing with those teams

PaintballHog

June 12, 2015, 07:55:01 pm #40 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:00:05 pm by PaintballHog
Quote from: LJHOG on June 12, 2015, 07:08:21 pm
That land shark defense was injured and left on the field too long by a terrible offense that day.  The Ole Miss defense is legit.

This is true. But I don't think they've really developed at Ole miss. They're still going on there raw talent still.

Luke STYwalker

ldfergu

Quote from: LJHOG on June 12, 2015, 07:08:21 pm

Oh I know they're good. Just not as good as us  :razorback:

PaintballHog

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on June 12, 2015, 08:33:06 pm
anybody but A&M.   Please!

Not gonna lie, A&M being thrown in there scares me a bit. With getting LSU's DC and all.

870hogfan

jgphillips3

With that top 4, I like our chances.  No one there offers anything clearly superior so we have a decent shot.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: PaintballHog on June 12, 2015, 09:01:02 pm
Not gonna lie, A&M being thrown in there scares me a bit. With getting LSU's DC and all.
And with Robb Smith as our DC we're to be considered "chopped liver'?!

secneahog

Him lining up beside Capps or Guidry is scary..

We need to keep building elite dline rotations and Agim would be a HUGE get.

Would be a huge fan favorite in his home state. With a defense that looked nasty at times. Defense upgraded with the staff hiring. Bielema is the real deal in every way.

I hope Agim calls the Hogs and brings his swagger to the Hill.

jackflash

I kept wondering how Ole Miss gets all these recruits.

go hogues

Quote from: jackflash on June 13, 2015, 02:41:30 pm
I kept wondering how Ole Miss gets all these recruits.
A coaching staff built on recruiting prowess only.

That, and $
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />