Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow alotta action from Coach....

Started by Hogindasticks, January 09, 2018, 01:05:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redeye

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 10, 2018, 09:39:55 pm
LOL. Im sure 16 year old kids are logging on to Hogville's recruiting board to see what 60 year old men are talking about just in case there is any negativity.

It's happened many times that we know about and likely many more that we don't.  In some instances, parents have gotten involved, because someone's idiotic post angered them.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: 31to6 on January 10, 2018, 10:46:55 pm
Well, you could use Search.

Or you could listen to folks who have been here for a long time and have seen it replay many times.

Or you could just continue to behave like a miserable putz.

Your choice, really.

Buh bye.

I typed "Threads by high school players or parents who were mad at Hogville" in the search bar.

No results.

Can you help? Im at the mercy of your knowledge

cosmodrum

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 10, 2018, 09:42:43 pm
Go dream about Leslie Knope knowing that's the only shot at a female you've got

Lol you MUST be a child
Go away, batin'

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on January 10, 2018, 12:55:17 pm
Somebody gets it, no talking by the staff, no TV, no lobster, nothing until we win them all!

It's gar and grits for everybody
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

BornaHog

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 10, 2018, 10:24:03 pm
Ill be awaiting the evidence.

Ive known of one, and those were rumors.

And not some random account that was made up to troll the board. Real evidence please.
Why don't you ask Leslie Wallace or even Fanonthehill both are current players parents and I know for sure that leslie Wallace was on this board when Brian was being recruited because I conversed with her here more than once. But go on ahead and keep believing what you want and spouting BS all you want if it makes you feel better about yourself.
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: ricepig on January 10, 2018, 12:55:17 pm
Somebody gets it, no talking by the staff, no TV, no lobster, nothing until we win them all!
I don't know about all that.  But enough with the cutesy stuff.  And I would settle for win more they lose to start.

jackflash

All I think I know is coach Morris believes he can recruit Texas successfully. eight of his coaches have a knowledge of Texas and I think will be successful in recruit there.  Should be the beginning of something great

Hogindasticks

Starting to think that we may lock down Arkansas AND Texas in the future.

31to6

Quote from: jackflash on January 11, 2018, 01:34:13 pm
All I think I know is coach Morris believes he can recruit Texas successfully. eight of his coaches have a knowledge of Texas and I think will be successful in recruit there.  Should be the beginning of something great
Not only do they know Texas, but the recruiting ability of the staff just got a major upgrade.

IDK how good of recruiters the young bucks from SMU are, but Cooper, Caldwell and Chavis are major upgrades on the defensive side and Jeff Traylor is one of the best recruiters in the nation.

With Lunney staying, the only one from the previous staff we will really miss is Michael Smith but Chavis should help keep us connected in Louisiana.

Hogindasticks