Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBAF

Started by BigBrandonAllenFan, October 02, 2015, 11:49:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrandonAllenFan

October 02, 2015, 11:49:22 am Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:01:23 pm by BigBrandonAllenFan
Howdy.  I joined only because I was sick to  :puke: ing reading here of how the not so gracious unappointed gridiron peasant authorities designated the great juggernaut Brandon Allen as the fountain of Razorback football doomdom.  I beg ye to differ.

Anyways, I came here with the King's scroll to announce to the township that anyone who cries more the same unspeakables hereforth and unto whenever shalt be hung from the gallows of the Hog trough.  So it was said, so let it be written.

:razorback:  Go Hogs!!  :razorback:  Go BA!!   :razorback:

usf15cc

Is that you Austin????

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

OK

Welcome to Hogville........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

TomasPistola

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 02, 2015, 11:49:22 am
Howdy.  I joined only because I was sick to  :puke: ing reading here of how the not so gracious unappointed gridiron peasant authorities designated the great juggernaut Brandon Allen as the fountain of Razorback football doomdom.  I beg ye to differ.

Anyways, I came here with the King's scroll to announce to the township that anyone who cries more the same unspeakables hereforth and unto whenever shalt be hung from the gallows of the Hog trough.  So it was said, so let it be written.

And this boys and girls is an example of trying waaaaay too hard.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on October 02, 2015, 10:11:50 pm

OK

Welcome to Hogville........

Thank you, ThunderHog Jr!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: usf15cc on October 02, 2015, 09:37:36 pm
Is that you Austin????

You shalt be the the first to swing from the gallows.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: TomasPistola on October 02, 2015, 10:13:39 pm
And this boys and girls is an example of trying waaaaay too hard.

You shalt swing right after him.

BigBrandonAllenFan

...First before the gallows, in lieu of your pessimism, you shalt both be dipped in a 55 gallon drum of pig s#!+.

It helps attract the flies.

usf15cc

Nice start austin..

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: usf15cc on October 04, 2015, 10:04:19 pm
Nice start austin..

I am nominating you for the 2015 Hogville Genius Award for figuring that out. 

LSUFan

This OP is funnier than watching midgets run track.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: LSUFan on October 06, 2015, 08:34:57 pm
This OP is funnier than watching midgets run track.

;)

You're gonna love this, LSUFan>

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 02, 2015, 11:49:22 am

I got to tell you that I actually like your hogville name. I kinda wish BA had more than 6 games left in his career. He has improved each season

BigBrandonAllenFan

October 23, 2015, 11:55:09 am #13 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:05:54 pm by BigBrandonAllenFan
Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 19, 2015, 06:49:34 pm
I got to tell you that I actually like your hogville name. I kinda wish BA had more than 6 games left in his career. He has improved each season

Right back at you... "The Razorback Guy" says it all!  Woo Pig!!!

And yeah on Brandon.  The kid has guts.  I've never heard him lay an ounce on blame on anyone other than himself when things went wrong.  That takes a lot of character.

And I think he gets 7 more games.   ;)