Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If this was your only Option...

Started by WilsonHog, November 12, 2017, 03:39:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Between these two, my choice to coach the Razorbacks in 2018 would be...

Bret Bielema
10 (8.5%)
Gus Malzahn
108 (91.5%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Voting closed: November 15, 2017, 03:39:23 pm

WilsonHog

007 License To Squeal

Thank you for this poll.  Since you are in the inner circle, I recognize this as an indicator that the deal is near a final agreement......Gus is coming!!@
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Hawginj

Dark Helmet Hog

Well, there will obviously be a lopsided result on this one. You could at least add Frito Pie to make it Hogville official.

Piggie

Thank you for this poll.  Since you are in the inner circle, I recognize this as an indicator that the deal is near a final agreement......Gus is coming!!@

I do wish this was true, but sadly, I think he stays at Auburn.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

JONAS

RazorPiggie

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

DOC-T

I personally believe Gus is playing us to get himself a pay raise. He is not coming.

007 License To Squeal

Honestly?  Some People are choosing a known and current failure ?
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

hogsolutely

I am surprised its even this close with 43 votes.   

The Hawg Marshal

I'm not picking either one of those.

thebignasty

We need a change but I have my worries with Gus.

Would rather gamble on an up and comer.

my3boneheads

Why would Gus come back? He just beat the #1 team in the country. Auburn plays Alabama next for the West Conference Title.

WilsonHog

I set it up as a "forced choice" just to get a feel for how badly some fans don't want Gus.

Entertain this hypothetical. Posters on here for months have all but pleaded for "big money" to get involved to buy out Bielema. When they do, don't lament their influence on who his replacement will be.

Can't have it both ways.

(Me? I'm comfortable with it.)

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 12, 2017, 04:18:34 pm
I set it up as a "forced choice" just to get a feel for how badly some fans don't want Gus.

Entertain this hypothetical. Posters on here for months have all but pleaded for "big money" to get involved to buy out Bielema. When they do, don't lament their influence on who his replacement will be.

Can't have it both ways.

(Me? I'm comfortable with it.)
Somebody higher up the food chain than me  will always be picking the coaches. Whether it's the GOBN, the AD or some search committee. I'll do as I always do. Adjust. But don't think I won't give my opinion.lol

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

grayhawg

6 weeks ago I would have said CBB, but not today.

Hawginj

hamsam

Quote from: Hawginj on November 12, 2017, 04:55:06 pm
I choose herpes

Chlamydia.... (can be cured with antibiotics, herpes is forever!)
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008