Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Segrest on the Way Out

Started by Drew Amman, February 03, 2017, 11:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs958

Quote from: RebelW on February 03, 2017, 11:45:28 pm
Old news

became official finally. Last seasons d line had the talent, but was pathetic.

hoghevn

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 03, 2017, 11:53:17 pm
became official finally. Last seasons d line had the talent, but was pathetic.

Who do you think/HOPE we get?
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Hogs958

Quote from: hoghevn on February 03, 2017, 11:56:09 pm
Who do you think/HOPE we get?

Partridge is the obvious answer. I just want to see better results from the D line. We're talented there. Agim should be a 1st round pick.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 04, 2017, 12:01:51 am
Partridge is the obvious answer. I just want to see better results from the D line. We're talented there. Agim should be a 1st round pick.

No doubt. Partridge is a solid D-line coach and a solid recruiter. That's what we need.

nchogg

I have not been happy with our d-line and I also hate to see anyone lose their job. Coaching is tough. Good luck Rory.

lakecityhog

Partridge was here for 1 year and our D was terrible, so what did he do to convince any one of you that he is a great D'Line coach?

Recruiter? Maybe he is a very good recruiter, I don't know and the results of 1 year here, to me at least, are not enough to form a solid opinion.

Please don't tell me that he had nothing to work with because that is a TOTAL LOAD OF CRAP!

T Flowers, D Philon, D Hodge, C Smith, B Jones, R Thomas, D Wise, T Johnson, J Winston and B Lewis.
That's 10 pretty darned good linemen

jjdlc

Quote from: lakecityhog on February 04, 2017, 09:36:14 am
Partridge was here for 1 year and our D was terrible, so what did he do to convince any one of you that he is a great D'Line coach?

Recruiter? Maybe he is a very good recruiter, I don't know and the results of 1 year here, to me at least, are not enough to form a solid opinion.

Please don't tell me that he had nothing to work with because that is a TOTAL LOAD OF CRAP!

T Flowers, D Philon, D Hodge, C Smith, B Jones, R Thomas, D Wise, T Johnson, J Winston and B Lewis.

The overall D was terrible, but the D line was solid, it was improved over the previous season, but hey, most things were, Smile.  Flowers could have went pro after that season.

He also has a good resume prior to here too.

navyhog24

Not sure if serious

lutherheggs

That's at least two on the defensive staff who were fired. I do like how Bielema lets them find other jobs before saying they are fired so he can say they left for a lessor job.

Recall that right after the toilet bowl, Bielema said he had no plans to change any staff. Everyone got a good laugh out of that, didn't they?

King Kong

What makes us believe CP is a good coach? JJ Watt, his production at Pitt and Wis. CP DL wasn't the year one issue. To act like he was is crazy.

Great recruiter? The dude landed Alex Collins who was a 5 star on 2 different recruiting services. Nuff Said

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Pig in the Pokey

that's what you look like when you Don't Have ENough InfoTo Form An Opinion? Sounds like you have done more than that. Sounds like you need some xanax, tbh.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang