Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catfish hole

Started by snoop hawgy hawg, January 17, 2017, 04:03:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on January 29, 2017, 04:15:24 pm
Strawberries, is that the reference you are making? 

Is there another BBQ in Holcomb?? Just kidding, yeah, their pork steak is the best I've ever eaten. I haven't been that way, or out of the way in nearly a year. I'm going this week, haha. I've never had a BBQ sandwich there, and have only had the ribs, maybe twice.

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2017, 04:22:19 pm
Is there another BBQ in Holcomb?? Just kidding, yeah, their pork steak is the best I've ever eaten. I haven't been that way, or out of the way in nearly a year. I'm going this week, haha. I've never had a BBQ sandwich there, and have only had the ribs, maybe twice.

Grew up in Sikeston, college in Jonesboro and worked in Paragould for a few years before the now ex wife decided she wanted to move south many years ago.  We try to eat there when I go home, and when I lived there ate there at least once a week.  It is all good. 

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: ricepig on January 28, 2017, 12:09:26 pm
Drive to Holcomb MO., you'll thank me later.

Someday I might just do that I like to try new places and I go though Kennett ever once in a while.

I've probably ate at a hundred BBQ joints of all kinds across the south over the years.  I think if I say something is good you can depend on it and the meat at exit 87 BBQ is very good.  If it's convenient and you want BBQ that's all that matters.

Cinco de Hogo

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GaRazorbackFan on January 29, 2017, 09:45:56 am
I do love Bozo's BBQ

And basically right down the road from Gus's and a couple of good catfish places.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Boardon Hamsay

Best BBQ I ever had was Scott's BBQ, about an hour outside Mrytle Brach, SC. Low and slow pit cooked pork with a simple pepper vinegar sauce, beans and slaw. Southern simplistics done right.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 30, 2017, 08:02:44 pm
Best BBQ I ever had was Scott's BBQ, about an hour outside Mrytle Brach, SC. Low and slow pit cooked pork with a simple pepper vinegar sauce, beans and slaw. Southern simplistics done right.
Mrytle Brach?  Never heard of it.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2017, 08:03:59 pm

Little known place outside Mrytle Beach. Famous for candy, I believe.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 30, 2017, 08:06:57 pm
Little know place outside Mrytle Beach. Famous for candy, I believe.
Probably salt water taffy, if I had to guess.

jseinfeld50

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2017, 08:03:59 pm

I think I dated her once or maybe it was her sister back in the day. She wasn't very pretty.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on January 30, 2017, 08:13:02 pm
I think I dated her once or maybe it was her sister back in the day. She wasn't very pretty.

No, she wasn't.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PonderinHog

LRHawg

jseinfeld50

January 30, 2017, 09:31:49 pm #263 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:52:37 pm by jseinfeld50
Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 30, 2017, 08:40:50 pm
No, she wasn't.

yeah but had great legs and was bulletin board worthy back then