Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The days of Darksiders, Flying Banners, FOIs, Teresa Prewitt and Big Deal

Started by BadHog, November 06, 2017, 10:04:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

I miss the days of controversy when a coach was on the verge of being fired.

Today, the majority of Hogville posters seem to be in agreement that the current coach needs to go, while there may be a bit of division regarding Jeff Long.

Too much harmony and unison results in one boring thread after another.

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

cjack

I think the Bielemers are still out there.  There just isn't an argument they can make any more.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

Pigsknuckles

Still wearing the black shirt I bought in my Darksider days. Seems those days have not ended.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jgphillips3

Quote from: cjack on November 06, 2017, 10:14:21 pm
I think the Bielemers are still out there.  There just isn't an argument they can make any more.

Exactly.  At least Nutt kept winning at a mediocre rate to fuel his supporters.  I mean, Bielema just ain't giving them anything.

hobhog

Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about....

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: hobhog on November 06, 2017, 10:25:55 pm
Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about....
And some people aren't happy unless they're bitching about other posters.....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: cjack on November 06, 2017, 10:14:21 pm

You're deluded.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 06, 2017, 10:24:27 pm
Exactly.  At least Nutt kept winning at a mediocre rate to fuel his supporters.  I mean, Bielema just ain't giving them anything.

Nutt also was in a position in which I was familiar. I too have had people who were outsider's fight me externally and even force personnel changes that caused more division. The guy should have been fired, or left alone. Period. Bringing in Gus was never going to work in the long run. Nutt proved he was human, and Gus showed the tarnish on his halo. Now we may not even be able to land Gus here when it looks like both the UofA and Gus need each other. The dude may be the only one who can come in with our current personnel and start winning immediately.

That alone should show anyone wanting to pick a fight over the exact level of sucktitude we have raging on campus that CBB has lost ALL support outside of the AD.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.