Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox Reports: Lane Kiffin accepts FAU head coaching job; gets a 5-year deal

Started by jbcarol, December 12, 2016, 10:31:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

LCAPTP

jbcarol

Kiffin borrows Tennessee "brick by brick" catchphrase.

Quote"Well everyone, whatever it takes to build their program," Jones said following the Vols' bowl practice on Tuesday.

Kiffin's only season as Tennessee's head coach was 2009, but he left a radioactive environment, in terms of an ongoing NCAA investigation, and recruits from his only signing class with questionable character.

Kiffin was hired to be Florida Atlantic's head coach in Boca Raton, Fla., on Tuesday.

Jones has often referenced his "brick by brick" approach since taking over a program that had lost two of its 16 SEC games [sic] entering his first season at the helm, 2013.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

tophawg19

Sark was brought in so Dick Satan could get rid of Kiffin/freshwater . He And Satan have had issues for months . There is np love lost between the two
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jbcarol

jbcarol

PorkRinds

So it's going to be a family deal down there? That could go really terribly if they aren't careful.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Gee.....does Kiffin have any sisters, cousins, or other family members to bring along as employees to FAU ? 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

Lane Kiffin finally opens up about working with Nick Saban

Quote"We won three SEC championships, three SEC offensive players of the year and I had a good run," Kiffin told Cowherd. "When we left, I think we had won 26 straight or something. So, it was a great marriage, and it worked. Unfortunately, I wasn't there for that last game. Very close game, could have went either way. But it is what it is, and it was a great time and some great stories."

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/839680245800185858

jbcarol