Your Handguns

Started by HogimusMaximus, May 24, 2016, 09:48:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

TAURUS 454SS8M RAGING BULL 454 CASULL

TAURUS 66 STAINLESS 6 INCH 357MAG 7 SHOT

pigture perfect

I love my Raging Bull .44 mag.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

McKdaddy

Glock 27 (.40 sub-compact)

Beretta 92 FS (9mm)

I'm interested in moving on from the G27 for a G43.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

DeltaBoy

S&W Auto and a Charter Arms 1968 Undercover 38  Ruger MKII 6 inch barreled auto.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog_Swanson

May 24, 2016, 03:13:21 pm #4 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:26:36 pm by Hog_Swanson
SCCY CPX-2.  Love that pistol.  Super cheap and shoots great.  Think I gave $250 for it.  9mm. with a 2- 10 round mags.

Edit: Here is a link to an article about this pistol.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/nice-price-nine-sccy-cpx-2-review/
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

kodiakisland

Not going to list them all out, but here are a couple of pictures of two typical days at the range:

Some of my handguns rarely get shot, but these pics represent most of them.

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

PharmacistHog

Quote from: kodiakisland on May 24, 2016, 07:21:00 pm
Not going to list them all out, but here are a couple of pictures of two typical days at the range:

Some of my handguns rarely get shot, but these pics represent most of them.

I think Ive got about ten of various sizes and calibers. My two favorites are my little walther p22 and a remington r1 1911 that I had rebuilt with wilson combat guts. It is a sweet shooting sucker now.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Mr.Swine89

Springfield Armory XDS .45 for conceal carry

Kimber Eclipse Custom II .45 for range work

Ruger Blackhawk .44 Mag just because it's awesome

rcopela

Sig Saur P226 & Ruger LCP 380 (great for concealment)

Hog-Corleone

Smith and Wesson - Model 66 357 Magnum
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

TheOtherColombia

Keltec P3AT that goes bang but never have any idea where its gonna go, sorta like my tee shots

Glock G42 that belongs to the wife and is a sweet shooting little gun

Traded my Sig P290RS 9mm for a tacticool .22 just because I wanted something different

Adding a Taurus PT22 poly in a week or 2 for pocket carry around the neighborhood when we walk 

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Taurus Millineum G2 9MM (everyday carry)

Taurus 85 poly 38 Special

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

theFlyingHog

I don't have any guns. Not a one. Had a Red Ryder BB gun and it broke.

Y'all will be regretting posting in this thread when hilldog uses it to find who has what and comes and takes it

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

lahawg1

In case anyone wants to know you can now build a 1911 with no serial number at all. Start with this (numerous places to buy one) and go from there. You don't need a FFL to order one and the custom choices are endless.

https://thebuffalo.us/shop/1911-80-tactical-frame/

theFlyingHog

Quote from: lahawg1 on June 01, 2016, 06:04:35 am
In case anyone wants to know you can now build a 1911 with no serial number at all. Start with this (numerous places to buy one) and go from there. You don't need a FFL to order one and the custom choices are endless.

https://thebuffalo.us/shop/1911-80-tactical-frame/
How much money would it cost to build a very basic pistol from this? And how hard is it? Like, I'm doing good when I can find a wrench

lahawg1

Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 01, 2016, 11:23:19 am
How much money would it cost to build a very basic pistol from this? And how hard is it? Like, I'm doing good when I can find a wrench

You don't save a lot of money but what you wind up with is dependent on the quality of the parts you use. I am building a stainless model and going to spend about $1500 which is in line with a Kimber. What I will wind up with is like taking that Kimber and sending it to Clarks (Princeton, La).

Watch this guys video series (I think there are 15-20) that detail his build. You don't get near the fit and finish from an out of the box gun.

I have purchased a 80% 1911 in stainless (machined, not cast) and a 80% lower for an AR10 build in 6.5 Creedmore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPDXcOthV-c

HogScoutMaster

Here are a few from my collection

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

porkbellys

How about this one. i don't own one just found it searching for next gift for myself.

http://cz-usa.com/product/dw-rz-10-10mm-stainless-tritium-front-9-rd-mags/
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

zane

Eeeek

Guns scare me

I don't have any.....
RIP LSUfan

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: theFlyingHog on May 31, 2016, 07:31:26 am
I don't have any guns. Not a one. Had a Red Ryder BB gun and it broke.

Y'all will be regretting posting in this thread when hilldog uses it to find who has what and comes and takes it
exactly, Im now an enthusiast and cannot reveal what I have in my night stand, next to my bed....in a lock box.....combination 23L/16R/7L.

PP

Ragnar Hogbrok

Lost all of mine in an unfortunate boating accident.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on June 06, 2016, 04:50:12 pm
Here are a few from my collection
How do you like that HK VP9?

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The Chief on June 18, 2016, 07:43:43 pm
Lost all of mine in an unfortunate boating accident.

Lost all our beer, chewing tobacco and cooler at the same time. Was that freak tsunami on Lake Dardanelle last year caused by Rev's ole lady jumping off an 8-foot cliff.
This is my non-signature signature.

VictoryRedChevy

Ruger SR9C and a Bersa Thunder .380

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: VictoryRedChevy on July 19, 2016, 01:54:52 pm
Ruger SR9C and a Bersa Thunder .380
another Ruger sr9c fan, cool

PP

VictoryRedChevy

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on July 19, 2016, 02:36:07 pm
another Ruger sr9c fan, cool

PP
It's a great pistol and American made and reasonably priced.

Sivad

Quote from: sowmonella on June 28, 2016, 06:28:05 pm
S & W 13-3
If it's a 3" and not just a dash 3, they are one of the finest carrying and shooting revolvers ever made.

sowmonella

Quote from: Sivad on July 27, 2016, 02:08:53 am
If it's a 3" and not just a dash 3, they are one of the finest carrying and shooting revolvers ever made.

Yes it's a 3". I'm looking to trade for a S&W MP Shield straight up. Would that be a fair deal?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

LSUFan

I've got RIP Bullets in my SR45.

I refer to it as my window maker.

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.