Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

razobak

June 15, 2009, 08:25:21 pm #8401 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:27:04 pm by razobak
That was f**king STRIKE THREE!!!!!

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

SigHog87

Quote from: jfred59 on June 15, 2009, 08:24:52 pm

And dont forget that ESPN is in bed with them, like the Umps

They just announced that LSU was their favorites...

HoopS

TXrazorback

Quote from: RD on June 15, 2009, 08:25:18 pm
Frick LSU, Katrina didn't finish off Baton Rouge trash fast enough.

OUCH!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

capehog

if i were the head coach i would be thrown out and the espn guys would be all over such a poor sport i am
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

deucea729

So when does one of our pitchers man up and knock one of these hitters down?  They're WAY too comfy in the box.

TXrazorback

According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

jfred59

TNhawgfan

you guys can blame the umps all you want, but the truth is Eibner didn't have it, Forrest ran out of gas, and they are hitting the ball much better than us
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RD

Mitchell is a retard. That was as funny as watching paint dry.

Arkansasno1

ok, Im changing hats, this one really isnt working.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

RazorWire™

Pretty easy to hit when you know where the pitch has to be for a strike ...

oldbear

The zone is 8 inches wide and 6 inches high for their hitters. They oughta hit home runs with that. The pitchers in the home run derby are allowed a bigger strike zone.

TXrazorback

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 15, 2009, 08:26:46 pm
you guys can blame the umps all you want, but the truth is Eibner didn't have it, Forrest ran out of gas, and they are hitting the ball much better than us

I agree with you a bit, but there have definitely been some questionable calls.

razobak

When we're up to bat, here's the zone:  O

When we're on the mound, here's the zone:  o
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

capehog

Quote from: deucea729 on June 15, 2009, 08:25:44 pm
So when does one of our pitchers man up and knock one of these hitters down?  They're WAY too comfy in the box.

wheres alan zhan when you need him. you got 5 fouls son use em all
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

RZBC9

I'm out..... Going to do some laps in the pool... This one stings... My in-laws are LSU fans and my phone has been ringing since the 2nd inning..... I havent answered it( I'm not ready to listen to their trash talking yet).... See you guys Wendseday, and I hope you tell me how foolish I was to give up in the  6th inning..... Go Hogs Go!!!!

Clint Alan

bad guy

base hit

throwing error

2 runs score

9-1 LSU
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TXrazorback

RazorWire™

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorvet

LSU was the preseason pick to win it all. I had no doubts about CSF. I didnt think we could get by LSU without a loss. I feel like we can get them once we eliminate Virginia.

RazorWire™

Boardon Hamsay

Scratch that....**grabbing the rally Cuervo**
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

TNhawgfan

are you going to blame the umps for that? guys we've lost tonight. face it

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

TXrazorback

Quote from: RZBC9 on June 15, 2009, 08:28:05 pm
I'm out..... Going to do some laps in the pool... This one stings... My in-laws are LSU fans and my phone has been ringing since the 2nd inning..... I havent answered it( I'm not ready to listen to their trash talking yet).... See you guys Wendseday, and I hope you tell me how foolish I was to give up in the  6th inning..... Go Hogs Go!!!!

Have fun and I hope the same thing!

jfred59

Quote from: deucea729 on June 15, 2009, 08:25:44 pm

Oh , the NCAA has rules that you cant be aggresive, you might scratch someone...we are falling apart

Hollywood_HOGan45

can we not get a third OUT?????????????????????????????????

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint Alan

bad guy

pop out

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0   0   5                  9    11   0
Arkansas           1   0   0   0   0                       1    5    2

5 run, 4 hits, 2 walk, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

rzrbackrob

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 15, 2009, 08:26:46 pm

True, but the Umps are not helping the hogs and are helping LSU. Well %$#& he just hit a triple.
Good is the enemy of great

discombobulationist

I hope to hell we beat UVA, I'd like to see us get another crack at the tigers and the announcers.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

nathanj

Bringing House in was the kiss of death.  Darr had been swinging a hot bat plus is a great asset in the field.  I had trouble with that call in the 3rd

RD

Hey, guys look on the bright side we know we can beat Virginia

Florida 5-0 (Orange and Blue)

Cal State Fullerton 1-0 (Orange and Blue)

Virginia ---- LOOKY LOOKY ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

We're not out of this....

capehog

wonder if i can find some other screwing on the internet

Guys, we aren't hitting very hittable pitches.  Half our batters are standing so far off the plate we can't reach across unless we connect perfectly.  Our pitching is very average to bad and the ump is costing us a few.  We are making LSU look better than they are and they don't need that kind of help.  Infortunately we were one good pitch away from getting out of the first and had we done that this might be a different game.  We just overall suck tonight and it looks even worse because we are playing a great team.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: capehog on June 15, 2009, 08:31:08 pm
wonder if i can find some other screwing on the internet
it's what it was invented for

nathanj

Can someone introduce the home plate ump to the 12-6 curve ball that Murphy is throwing?  The ball 4 call to the batter before Mitchell was a beautiful strike.

Hollywood_HOGan45

that was stupid pulling Darr in favor of house....

that might have lost the game

Clint Alan

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

jfred59

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 15, 2009, 08:29:25 pm
True, but the Umps are not helping the hogs and are helping LSU. Well %$#& he just hit a triple.

Amen Bro.....What did we really expect though

SigHog87

deucea729

Quote from: jfred59 on June 15, 2009, 08:28:57 pm
Oh , the NCAA has rules that you cant be aggresive, you might scratch someone...we are falling apart

No one informed the LSU hitters of those rules...  They need the 90 mph express under the chin.

oldbear

The fat lady may be warming up but she ain't singing just yet. Hopefully we at least finish strong to get some good feelings going into the next game. I am not ready to quit watching yet.

trippigs