Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 season takeaways

Started by luke hawg, November 23, 2013, 06:54:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

luke hawg

Allen isn't very talented.
Our secondary is undersized and slow.
Bielema needs to cool it on the trick plays.
WMS is holding the program back at this point.
Any recruits will help our overall talent level.

Capt. Hamm

ShadowTheHedgehog

We have good running backs, and linemen. Some WRs are developing OK. Phillon is a beast. Hunter will be awesome. We need to recruit for need this year and see how the team gels after the spring. The QB spot needs o be wide open.

The combo play calling on offense is resulting in some issues. Maybe they should turn give Chaney full control of the offense. Special team trick plays are fun but not worth it until late in he game. Less Miles suffers from this need to call stupid trick plays as well. May be a big ten related illness.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Who ever allowed this type of buyout in BB's contract should get fired is what I'll take away from the 2014 season.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

hoghearted

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 23, 2013, 07:51:30 pm
Who ever allowed this type of buyout in BB's contract should get fired is what I'll take away from the 2014 season.

Echo that
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle