Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"You should never, ever play Bret Bielema's Razorbacks in November" - SIAP

Started by jgphillips3, November 16, 2015, 04:16:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

"The Hogs close at home against Mississippi State (which, like LSU, just got thumped by Alabama) and Missouri (in the middle of campus turmoil and a coaching change). There's a chance wins in those games would inflate The Bielema November trend a little bit too much, but what we probably need to do is pray for whoever gets this team in a bowl."

Gotta love it...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/14/9736932/arkansas-lsu-game-2015-final-score?ref=yfp

ThisTeetsTaken

Nice praise.  Brandon Allen and the team deserve a trip somewhere nice.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Pig in the Pokey

That thing the Hogs did late last season? They're doing it again. #NOVEMBERT
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

TriHog

JoeyCapital

Nice to get the pub!

Was even nicer that D White was there on an LSU ov, tweeting wps!
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 16, 2015, 04:19:18 pm
Nice praise.  Brandon Allen and the team deserve a trip somewhere nice.

Yea, Would be fantastic to see Allen win a bowl game as his final act at UA.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

PORKULATOR

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 16, 2015, 04:16:56 pm
"The Hogs close at home against Mississippi State (which, like LSU, just got thumped by Alabama) and Missouri (in the middle of campus turmoil and a coaching change). There's a chance wins in those games would inflate The Bielema November trend a little bit too much, but what we probably need to do is pray for whoever gets this team in a bowl."

Gotta love it...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/14/9736932/arkansas-lsu-game-2015-final-score?ref=yfp
When I read the title of this thread, I here Johnny Quid saying it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Ray Piggers

I like the cocky Mizzou fan's comment. We are going to annihilate them.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

PORKULATOR

Last year, we were one game short of finishing what we'd started mid season. Mizzou...
Not this year. And we draw Mistake next to last like old times.
Time to take hold of as much SEC as we can.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pigliophile

Is it because our team is so physical and built for the beating that we seem to dominate teams later in the year? Don't get me wrong, I love NovemBert, but I would love to see SeptemBert, OctoBert, and then NovemBert next year.  :razorback:

theFlyingHog

rzrbk4life

I know Mizzou will have a lot to play for in their last game but I hope we blow them out. I would absolutely love to see a 49-0 type game to get some payback for last year. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

hogcard1964

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 17, 2015, 05:09:02 am
I know Mizzou will have a lot to play for in their last game but I hope we blow them out. I would absolutely love to see a 49-0 type game to get some payback for last year. WPS

➕ 1000

ATLHog

"...but what we probably need to do is pray for whoever gets this team in a bowl."
LOVE IT!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HogimusMaximus

Cheat and win, smile and a grin...thats what old Bammer coaches believe.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

texas tush hog

As John Barnhill and Coach Broyles used to say. They REMEMBAH NOVEMBAH