Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 02:44:47 pm

TAMU

Started by azhog10, November 10, 2017, 06:44:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Watching the Aggie's and they will be solid. But no different than last year. Their best lineups are with Gilder, Hogg, and Davis. Hogg and Gilder came off the bench and were down 10 plus until they came in. Clearly their best guards even if Kennedy brings them off the bench.

He's tried to use them coming off the bench to say that's how much better they are. Those two are still their best players.

factchecker

Utah Valley is ahead of Kentucky by 9 with under 2 in the first half.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

East TN HAWG

Quote from: azhog10 on November 10, 2017, 06:44:04 pm
Watching the Aggie's and they will be solid. But no different than last year. Their best lineups are with Gilder, Hogg, and Davis. Hogg and Gilder came off the bench and were down 10 plus until they came in. Clearly their best guards even if Kennedy brings them off the bench.

He's tried to use them coming off the bench to say that's how much better they are. Those two are still their best players.

They are missing Robert Williams who will he a lottery pick.  He will be back soon.

azhog10

Quote from: East TN HAWG on November 10, 2017, 06:55:35 pm
They are missing Robert Williams who will he a lottery pick.  He will be back soon.
I know he's not playing. Just saying their team this year is last years best players. Kennedy was talking about all the new faces but those four from last year are their best players.

Breems

TAMU looked solid, but WVU also looked terrible. They had no offensive game.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HoopS

A&M looked dang good to me. Lot of talented size.

azhog10

Quote from: Breems on November 10, 2017, 07:58:10 pm
TAMU looked solid, but WVU also looked terrible. They had no offensive game.
Thiught WVU looked like it was their first time playing or running up and down in months. Looked out of shape and 10 minutes in you could see the bear jump on their back. Wasn't impressed with TAMU due to them giving Hogg and Gilder tons of open looks.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: azhog10 on November 10, 2017, 08:37:17 pm
Thiught WVU looked like it was their first time playing or running up and down in months. Looked out of shape and 10 minutes in you could see the bear jump on their back. Wasn't impressed with TAMU due to them giving Hogg and Gilder tons of open looks.
Yeah, you can't leave those two open. Hogg may have the prettiest stroke in college basketball.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

MountieDawg

Quote from: azhog10 on November 10, 2017, 06:44:04 pm

Don't forget, TAMU was without 2 starters in that game!
SEC!

azhog10

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 11, 2017, 10:26:33 am
Don't forget, TAMU was without 2 starters in that game!
As I said I know. Still doesn't change that they are essentially last years team. If they hit some bumps in the road they seem likely to fold.

HoopS

Quote from: azhog10 on November 11, 2017, 10:58:36 am
As I said I know. Still doesn't change that they are essentially last years team. If they hit some bumps in the road they seem likely to fold.
I think they'll compete for the sec title.