Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We need a game thread tonight? Hogus up 2-0

Started by Boarcephus, December 30, 2005, 07:12:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

and Charles Thomas just got knocked out during a scramble for the ball!  Hell of a deal.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

T-hawg

This is the sloppiest game Ive ever seen, pick it up hogs
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

BloodRedHog

As much play by play as you can for us out of staters...
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Boarcephus

Know what you mean.  Have a bad tendency to play to the level of our opponents.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Boarcephus

Boarcephus

Thomas back...big ice bag on the right side of his head. Hogs up 8-2 14 something left

John Futrall

Boarcephus

orgkeith

This is the worst basketball I have ever seen for a first ten minutes.

CiriusPorker

What the hizzell has happened to our shooting? I swear we can't hit the broad side of a barn tonight.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

rocknhog

14-7. we seem to have a good ground game, but the passing could be better

CiriusPorker

Quote from: rocknhog on December 30, 2005, 07:44:26 pm

Are you serious?  5 minutes left in the first half and we have 14 points...a good ground game?  We have no game tonight.

rocknhog

CiriusPorker

WilsonHog

5 of 19 so far, including 1 of 8 from behind the arc. 

Boarcephus

And they wonder why less than 10,000 show up for the games.   I don't think I've ever seen a team that plays up to or down to the level of the competition the way this one does.  On a good note, defense travels well.

rocknhog

CiriusPorker

I was tempted to make a comment about Stan Heath having seen that we are playing horribly..but I said I'd give him a chance..and I'm a man of my word.

T-hawg

17-10 ark. with 2 and some changes left. This is the rediculous! >:(
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

CiriusPorker

Is this a h.s. team we're watching? or what?  This is pathetic!

camelt

Princeton, Monmouth set new scoring low
41-21 game is lowest-scoring D-I game since start of 3-point line

This game is on pace to break this record.  WOW

rocknhog

sec coaches are watching this and thinking 40 minutes of zone for UA

CiriusPorker

Quote from: cameltoe on December 30, 2005, 07:53:10 pm
Princeton, Monmouth set new scoring low
41-21 game is lowest-scoring D-I game since start of 3-point line

This game is on pace to break this record. WOW

UTPA is 2-11...

Are we ready for SEC play?

From the looks of it...

I don't even have to say.

Zen_Hog

CiriusPorker

And to think when we beat Texas Tech, we were thinking we should be ranked...ha!

John Futrall

CiriusPorker

I wish the locker room walls had ears for this game.

rocknhog

and it's 19-12 as the buzzer sounds. 10,000 in the seats have headed to the bathrooms to drink some whiskey

CiriusPorker

Quote from: rocknhog on December 30, 2005, 07:57:37 pm
and it's 19-12 as the buzzer sounds. 10,000 in the seats have headed to the bathrooms to drink some whiskey

....mmmmm....Whiskey!

WilsonHog

We were 7 of 26 (.269) from the field in the first half, including 1 of 9 (.111) from three-point range.

And to think that before Christmas I actually considered going up there for this game. 

Mason

What's worse ...watching this game or listening to Rick "Hale Bop Comet" Schaffer at halftime?
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading.  The few who learn by observation.  The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.----Will Rogers

rok-dog

We looked flat out LAZY in the first half!  The only small spark we showed was when Mcurdy first came in.  They are just walking around out there,  walking the ball up court, standing around with our hands at our sides.  Stan better be chewing some butt in the locker room!
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

BigHog396

I just want to know why Hipshire was hired.  All we heard about in the off-season was this glorious "motion" offense that was being installed.  We constantly hear about the "motion" offense from the coaching staff, but NEVER see any motion from anyone other than the player with the ball in his hands.  Are the players we have just so stupid that they can't grasp the concept of moving without the ball, or is the coaching staff that pathetic.  I am really starting to believe we are going to see the exact same product we saw last year.  There is no noticeable difference in the play of the team as a whole.  Thomas, Hill, and Jefferson are much improved individually, but I just don't see the improvement in the play of the "team".

hogfankb

I have only been awake for about the last 8 minutes of the game. Seemed like we are playing hard we just can't make anything. every shot has been a WIDE OPEN jump shot or a layup. and we just haven't made ANYTHING

chiefsfan

Youd think we were beating Duke by listening to Rick...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

rocknhog

Rick says our poor shooting could be due to the time off! That must be it. :-)

PorcineSublime

Quote from: rocknhog on December 30, 2005, 07:44:26 pm
Well FWIW, I thought it was funny.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

WilsonHog

This is a 2-11 team with wins over Sul Ross State and Texas Southern. A 2-11 team that Texas Tech beat by 53 points. A team that lost to Texas-San Antonio by 20 and Stephen F. Austin by 19.

hogfankb

Hunter leading scorer with 6. Brewer hasnt scored.

Boarcephus

CiriusPorker

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 30, 2005, 08:06:28 pm
Youd think we were beating Duke by listening to Rick...

I'm sure Rick is a nice guy and all..but I HATE listening to him.  He over-sensationalizes EVERYTHING we do.  Good thing I didn't listen to him when we actually did beat Duke.

Bacons Rebellion

hogfankb

We will break this game open. We are getting good looks. Just haven't made anything. That will change this half.

rocknhog

I got a bunch of good looks the other night, but couldn't score either

hogfankb

bigred7987

wins and losses are wat matter you dumbasses....you guys are freakin out over a bad shooting night.  we are winning and doubt we will lose to this team

rok-dog

I am starting to get worried about SEC play.  If we have a night where we are even half as cold as this, we will get killed.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

bigred7987

Have you seen the SEC this year?  Auburn, M State, Ole Miss????  Stop trying to make it seem worse than it is...SEC is down this year

hogfankb

What is wrong with Ronnie? he is having a horrible night. Turning the ball over a lot in the open floor. Very unlike him