Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duwops brother Ahmir chooses Michigan

Started by ldfergu, August 28, 2015, 11:27:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

ricepig

Good for him, they'll have a lot to talk about when they get old.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Hogfather

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 28, 2015, 11:40:24 am
We didn't even offer the kid?

I'm sure we put feelers out, but they weren't reciprocated

sickboy

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on August 28, 2015, 01:11:15 pm
I'm sure we put feelers out, but they weren't reciprocated

I heard this long ago... that he expressed he wasn't interested in Arkansas so we never offered.

deedster84

I loathe the B10. Got an ex gf in Columbus. But I'm hoping Harbaugh brings Michigan back to national prominence. OSU has what, one, maybe 2 semi hard games. In all the other conferences there is at least 3,4, and sometimes 5 teams that could win and it would not shock anyone. And as bad as I hate to say it, a competitive Mich vs OSU is good for college football.

WBC Hog

Quote from: deedster84 on August 28, 2015, 11:05:21 pm
I loathe the B10. Got an ex gf in Columbus. But I'm hoping Harbaugh brings Michigan back to national prominence. OSU has what, one, maybe 2 semi hard games. In all the other conferences there is at least 3,4, and sometimes 5 teams that could win and it would not shock anyone. And as bad as I hate to say it, a competitive Mich vs OSU is good for college football.

I feel the same way man. I actually have a love/hate relationship with Bielema. I love him because of what he is doing here at Arkansas and the standard he is setting at the U of A but I also hate him because he left the Big 10 and made it a much weaker conference. I'm obviously joking but I would love to see Wisconsin become relative because I HATE Ohio State.

ChicoHog

Big Ten west is pretty bad but the east is tough.  Mich st is very good, UM will be better and should be good soon with harbaugh.  Penn st is on the way back.  Rutgers, Maryland and Purdue not so good.  West winner may have 3 or more losses.