Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday Recruiting Tidbits

Started by redeye, August 27, 2015, 02:48:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redeye

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Hawghiggs

Taylor has a lot of offers. It would be great to get another young man from Louisiana to the hill.

MissippHog

Grayson Gunter and Madison Central have their work cutout for them this next month.  They'll play the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ranked teams in the state of Mississippi as well as the 10th best team out of Louisiana. 

LRHawg

We are on some HUGE names! Wow. Loving how hard this staff is working!   :razorback:

hawginbigd1

Quote from: redeye on August 27, 2015, 02:48:57 am
A couple of big, new names:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/aug/27/thur/

Thanks Richard!
Wow CBB and Co. are spoiling me, I felt let down after finding out it was just another DL and QB ;D

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

redeye

Quote from: MissippHog on August 27, 2015, 06:00:11 am
Grayson Gunter and Madison Central have their work cutout for them this next month.  They'll play the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ranked teams in the state of Mississippi as well as the 10th best team out of Louisiana.

Wow!

Hawgzinbowlz

We seem to be focusing on pocket passers.

If Hog fullback commitment Hayden Johnson came early it would be nice for The Hogs. It's understandable if he stays in HS to enjoy his last year.

" GO HOGS "

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

RazorBassin