Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Per Danny West Agim set to announce Sept. 5

Started by 870hogfan, August 24, 2015, 09:19:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

870hogfan

DE @So_Splash of Hope (Ark.) will announce his commitment at a press conference at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 5. He'll do it at his family union.

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hakuna Matata

hollywood hog

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jry04

Quote from: lefty08 on August 24, 2015, 09:27:52 am
Razorback game day!
To be fair, I believe everyone else in his final list of schools plays that day, too. Sure would be awesome to nab a 5* recruit in the morning, and then hours later win big as a top 25 team.

The_Iceman

zane

Gotta think the Hogs are in a comfortable lead for his services.

:razorback:
RIP LSUfan

Razorpigg

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hakuna Matata

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: zane on August 24, 2015, 09:45:15 am
Gotta think the Hogs are in a comfortable lead for his services.

:razorback:

Even with all his recent trips to Baylor?

Hakuna Matata

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 09:56:47 am

I would hope that the recent scandal with Baylor would really make him not consider them anymore.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hakuna Matata on August 24, 2015, 09:58:50 am
I would hope that the recent scandal with Baylor would really make him not consider them anymore.

Well he visited there like 2 days after the story broke.

TM Hog

I'm really nervous about this one.  We really need him! All, I can say is whatever he decides I feel confident that this coaching staff did all they could do.  As a recent receiver commitment said, this staff is relentless in recruiting.  Go Hogs!

Hakuna Matata

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 10:05:09 am
Well he visited there like 2 days after the story broke.

I thought he visited aTm this weekend. That's what RD says in his Monday Tidbits.

ricepig

Quote from: Hakuna Matata on August 24, 2015, 10:10:20 am
I thought he visited aTm this weekend. That's what RD says in his Monday Tidbits.

He did, he's spent the last few weekends visiting his final four teams, nothing unusual there.

ldfergu

JackJohnson

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 09:56:47 am

I'm more worried about OM then Baylor.  However obviously if he doesn't pick us I would rather him be at Baylor then OM or A&M

Seebs

CBB and staff have done all they can - time to see the fruits of their collective labor.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

JackJohnson

I guess all we can do now is keep an eye on his Crystal Ball and see which way it starts trending.  HOPEfully it starts trending for the good guys

CattleCorn

Dear Baby Jesus,

Please let Agim come to play for the  :razorback:

Sincerely,

Cattle

SamBuckhart

We need Mr. Agim. I guess the HOGS.  I always do. Now two reasons to be excited for 9-5. Woo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HOGINTENNESSEE

August 24, 2015, 10:57:50 am #23 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:09:39 am by HOGINTENNESSEE
Quote from: Hakuna Matata on August 24, 2015, 10:10:20 am

He stopped by Baylor on his way down to Aggieland

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Board/59414/Contents/Agim--38890698

Hakuna Matata

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 10:57:50 am
He stopped by Baylor on his way down to Aggieland

I see. I just don't get the Baylor fascination especially with the scandal going on right now.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jry04 on August 24, 2015, 09:39:25 am
To be fair, I believe everyone else in his final list of schools plays that day, too. Sure would be awesome to nab a 5* recruit in the morning, and then hours later win big as a top 25 team.
just to give finnebaum something to talk about while the whole country is watching SEC Nation from Fayetteville(where the hogs just picked up a FIVE *)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Huds_HawgTide

i guess chris daniels will prob get his offer if agim goes elsewhere...we still have both lawerence's coming for a visit...top 5 dt's and maybe jones that committed to bama
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hogs run wild

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

presidenthog

I just hope he see's how we can turn him into a man. both on and off the field. we need this guy.

KevinOMReb

Whoever gets him gets a quality player.  If you get him rest assured I won't come over here saying we backed off or didn't want him. 
Hotty Toddy,
KevinOMReb

ARtillahog

Quote from: KevinOMReb on August 24, 2015, 11:29:53 am
Whoever gets him gets a quality player.  If you get him rest assured I won't come over here saying we backed off or didn't want him.

Its believable for a 3-star, not so much with a 4* or higher.

presidenthog

look I'm here to say I'll have a personal meltdown because I've been having day dreams about how awesome this years Dline class was going to be.

OLDHOG

Quote from: KevinOMReb on August 24, 2015, 11:29:53 am
Yep, same here if ya'll get him. We'll see huh?

Hoggard

We really need Agim.. After watching that last video of him at that one camp I recall thinking this young man IS a defensive line !!! Please call the Hogs Agim 1!!!  :razorback:
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

Adam Stokes

His commitment alone would move us from 38 to 24.  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

hawginbigd1

I really feel like he is a Hog, but our damn DL depth scares the crap out of me where this is concerned! ;D #greatproblemtohave :razorback:

Hakuna Matata

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 24, 2015, 12:39:16 pm
I really feel like he is a Hog, but our damn DL depth scares the crap out of me where this is concerned! ;D #greatproblemtohave :razorback:

Winston, Wise, and Lewis alone will graduate after his freshman year and he could be a starter his sophomore year opposite of Jamario Bell possibly

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hakuna Matata on August 24, 2015, 01:04:40 pm
Winston, Wise, and Lewis alone will graduate after his freshman year and he could be a starter his sophomore year opposite of Jamario Bell possibly

Yeah, I don't see it as an issue

collegestationhog

Quote from: Hakuna Matata on August 24, 2015, 09:56:04 am
How did the A&M visit go? Anyone know?
From what im hearing here in College station  is Ags are pretty confident they will get him. He is supposedly very high on A&M academics and what being an aggie can do for him after his football playing days are over. No significant source,  just people talking.

jgphillips3

I think we have an edge and I'm hopeful.  We shall see.

HOGINTENNESSEE

August 24, 2015, 01:39:47 pm #41 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:28:10 pm by HOGINTENNESSEE
Quote from: collegestationhog on August 24, 2015, 01:32:48 pm
From what im hearing here in College station  is Ags are pretty confident they will get him. He is supposedly very high on A&M academics and what being an aggie can do for him after his football playing days are over. No significant source,  just people talking.

Well, let's be honest the are always very confident in College Station until actual Football games get played

collegestationhog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 24, 2015, 01:39:47 pm
Well, let's be honest the are always very do confident in College Station until actual Football games get played
I agree.     Hope he is a Hog on the 5th. 

ChiTown27

Can you imagine a recruiting year where we haul in White or Whaley, Agim, Lawrence (either of them), Capps, Guidry, J. Jones, Graham, Diesch, K. Fulton, D. Jackson, D. Hardwick, and Carmouche?!!

That's just a nasty, NASTY group of dudes - There are several in that list we probably won't get, . There are others, but that would confirm that national perception of our program is on a major upswing.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

redeye

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 24, 2015, 11:01:29 am
just to give finnebaum something to talk about while the whole country is watching SEC Nation from Fayetteville(where the hogs just picked up a FIVE *)

Didn't even think of that.  Would be a great way to start the season off, if Agim commits to Arkansas.

Hakuna Matata

And he's an early grad so that would just make it even better to get his commitment

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: collegestationhog on August 24, 2015, 01:32:48 pm

That's pretty much how they see everything down there.  They are pretty full of themselves.  (To be honest, some of that is deserved -- the do have a fine university with fine academics.  But it's not nearly as awesome in truth as it is in their minds -- actually, no way it could be!!)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: redeye on August 24, 2015, 02:11:16 pm
Didn't even think of that.  Would be a great way to start the season off, if Agim commits to Arkansas.
it's the whole reason i'm gonna go ahead and say HOG LOCK. Mr Bielema is a marketing God.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Arkiebarkie

I will not hold my breath on this one. Texas boy visiting schools where most of his family lives. I think he's in love with Baylor. Good Luck to this class young man where ever he goes. WPS!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkiebarkie on August 24, 2015, 04:17:14 pm
        I will not hold my breath on this one. Texas boy visiting schools where most of his family lives. I think he's in love with Baylor. Good Luck to this class young man where ever he goes. WPS!
Baylor?? no friggin way. IF it's not the Hogs, it'll be aggy
@Slackaveli