Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New to Hogville!!

Started by Alkehog, July 19, 2005, 02:12:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkehog

Letting everyone know I am ready for the HOGS to start playing and can't wait!  Thanks for having a place for me to find information about my "other" addiction!

;D

hogsgrl09

lol. well welcome 2 the board. nice 2 have another female here.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

LSUFan

Are you an alcoholic or a drunk, there is a difference you know.

Alcoholics go to meetings. ;D

Alkehog

I thought about putting that as my signature (I do have the shirt!)  But I thought it might offend...still new to posting so don't want to create any hard feelings!  I'd have to go with being a drunk since I don't go to meetings!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

tophawg19

glad to have you. feel free to join in on any topic that intrests you . and don't worry about upsetting anyone your opinion counts too . don't take this board seriously although there is some good info out there .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Broken Trigger

Alkehog

Can't handle much tequila - bad college flashbacks (from what I can still remember!) - just a few shots and those cute little mixed drinks - gotta love those Top Shelf Swirls at Tia's!  (Has to be in the "fishbowl glass" and I can handle at least 3 of those).  Tasty!!

HogFansReunited

hey alke welcome to the board
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

maniax22bolts20

Welcome to Hogville.net Alke  and all new joiners !