Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Breemso...

Started by The OTR, February 01, 2018, 06:51:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

What happened to your buddy Mike Anderson?

You led the charge to bring mike back.  You even had an encounter with him about the fastest forty. 

I'd like to hear your thoughts. 

Breems

I think the joke I told him kinda ruined things. After hearing a tailored joke from Breemso, what accomplishments are left in life? Basketball championships probably don't mean much to him anymore.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The OTR

You and Joe don't care much about wins and losses.  Just fill up bud Walton and crack jokes with coach Anderson.

Here's what I would like to see.  I'd like to see if we could all pitch in and get Joe to 10,000 well earned smites.  Then I'd like to see us all pitch in and send him to a game at Bud Walton if anyone has any pull and could get us a ticket.  Maybe he could meet Mike and be presented with some sort of Hogville award for top fan or something and get some pictures with him and Mike which we could get framed for him.  Maybe we could get Breemso mixed up in this too.  I don't think a parade would be out of the question.

Just thinking out loud.

Sourpuss

Meacham looks VERY familiar.  I can't quite place him but I've seen him somewhere before