Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCann and Cox

Started by bhogs05, January 13, 2017, 12:34:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bhogs05

Saw James McCann and Zach Cox come out of Chick Fila while I was in the drive thru and they headed towards Baum once they got in McCanns truck.  I assume they may be helping out with the team or possibly just working out during the offseason.  McCann sure has gotten alot bigger, certainly looks like a big leaguer.  Hoping Cox can somehow find his way to the big leagues but he better do it soon b/c his time is running out. 

OnTheHillHogFan

They both live in Fayetteville during the offseason and workout at Baum.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

PorkRyan

They were at the winter prospect camp last month working out.  McCann has gotten a lot stronger and I didn't even recognize him.         

HighcountryHog

James McCann is/was the real deal.  So glad to see him showing out in the big leagues.
no bumps, no fat chicks

yraciv

Cool story! Seeing former Razorbacks around Fayetteville, Arkansas doesn't happen everyday. I just Steven Hill.

hamsam

Quote from: yraciv on January 22, 2017, 11:58:31 pm
Cool story! Seeing former Razorbacks around Fayetteville, Arkansas doesn't happen everyday. I just Steven Hill.

Nice throwback to Hill. Well done sir!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008