Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the state of Arkansas's best all-time baseball players by county?

Started by jbcarol, December 24, 2016, 10:02:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Reapplying an idea I saw in MMQB:

Who are the best baseball players by county from the state of Arkansas?

Examples:

Brooks Robinson - Pulaski Co.

Don Kessinger - St. Francis Co.

George Kell - Jackson Co.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

flippinhogmana

Kevin McReynolds-North Little Rock.  I suppose that Pulaski county, too?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

jbcarol

Willie Davis - Howard Co.

Johnny Sain - Yell Co.

What's your rotation coach: "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain"

pignparadise

Bill Dickey White  HOF
Gene Bearden Phillips
Kevin Campbell Prairie
Arky Vaughn  Madison HOF
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

ricepig

Quote from: jbcarol on December 25, 2016, 08:10:36 am
Willie Davis - Howard Co.

Johnny Sain - Yell Co.

What's your rotation coach: "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain"

I wasn't sure where Johnny was born, he lived a couple of houses down the street from me while I was growing up. He was coaching, then.