Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, December 22, 2016, 08:17:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Countdown to OPENING DAY:  57 days

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Kevin

Will be there for the Bryant series
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

54 days and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Sho Nuff

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

rhog1

It can't come soon enough. WPS!!

Sho Nuff

45 days!!!!  Come on Baseball, we need something positive around here.

Cornfed Pig

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

January 06, 2017, 12:45:28 am #15 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:46:16 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
42, 42, 42, 42, 42, 42, 42, 42

Wisco Pig

It's -4 F in Madison this morning.  Looking forward to a fresh green field and some baseball.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Wisco Pig on January 06, 2017, 09:20:20 am
It's -4 F in Madison this morning.  Looking forward to a fresh green field and some baseball.
WE got a trace of snow on the ground in NWA and it's 15 degrees. Not quite baseball weather yet. Looking forward to better weather. GO HOGS!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

37 days to opening day.

Sho Nuff

It's getting closer...

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Cornfed Pig

Oh man, the number just keeps getting lower  ;D

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on January 14, 2017, 02:34:38 pm
Oh man, the number just keeps getting lower  ;D
Good thing it's not going the other way.

TexasDad

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PigWig

Sho Nuff

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

DAYS!

4 WEEKS

Maddhog

I 💙 🐗 ⚾️!!

#WPS

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

January 23, 2017, 09:47:09 am #32 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:26:38 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
25 days

pigture perfect

What a great birthday present for me!!!

TX HOG

How do you think we'll look this year??

Cornfed Pig

Earnhardt

TX HOG

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

TebowHater

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

January 29, 2017, 10:07:27 pm #40 Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:21:22 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Earnhardt

It's February! 16 days!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

February 03, 2017, 11:33:47 am #43 Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:56:59 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
2 weeks

Kevin

early weather prediction: 68 degrees & cloudy
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

pigture perfect

I could handle 68 and cloudy. Let's play ball!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

February 04, 2017, 04:15:17 am #46 Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:33:22 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

February 06, 2017, 12:23:06 am #47 Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:35:00 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

DAYS

PigWig

Can't believe we're under 2 weeks.  Hope this nice weather stays around for opening weekend.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S