Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First practice tomorrow at 2pm

Started by ricepig, September 08, 2016, 08:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

howie76

What's the dates on the scrimmages? Are those dates set yet?

Scott7703

I'm excited. Ready to see the updated roster as there are always some surprises. Hoping we get back to what we are used to this season.

HOG FANATIC

Scott7703

hawgcraZ

Pumped!  Anybody there that can post a pic of the roster?

Scott7703

I had this sent to me. Sorry if it isn't very clear.

hawgcraZ

No Freshman Zach Jackson which is a bit of a surprise.

younghog25

Did Zach Jackson decide to go Juco or something?

younghog25

Jackson is at Crowder I am being told

howie76

Do I see Blake Wiggins name on that sheet? I thought he transferred out. Do I have him confused with someone else?

ricepig

Quote from: howie76 on September 09, 2016, 10:46:57 pm
Do I see Blake Wiggins name on that sheet? I thought he transferred out. Do I have him confused with someone else?

He came back.

PorkRyan

howie76

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRyan on September 09, 2016, 11:14:52 pm
That is correct

Keeping himself eligible for the draft, mutual decision on both parties, or none of the above, lol?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Click on the picture to enlarge and then you should be able to read most of both team's lineup.

hawgcraZ

Going out on a limb to say that the top left has Fletcher in CF leading off, Jaxon Williams at 2B, and Shaddy at DH.

Not sure about the catcher in the Home team?? Not listed on roster..

JUCO guys with first shot at SS

Scott7703

Thanks for the lineup Arkansas. Excited to see what the new guys can do. I believe bonfield, shaddy, spanberger, Koch and cole all take a step forward again this season. Add in some of these newcomers (Fletcher, McFarland, gates, biggers) and this could be and exciting starting 9 to watch.

I also believe the pitching gets back to normal. Good health from Mckinney and taco will be a good start. Add in knight, Campbell, and the rest of the gang and we could have a deep and talented staff.

bulldog04

Quote from: hawgcraZ on September 10, 2016, 08:18:14 am
Going out on a limb to say that the top left has Fletcher in CF leading off, Jaxon Williams at 2B, and Shaddy at DH.

Not sure about the catcher in the Home team?? Not listed on roster..

JUCO guys with first shot at SS
The catcher is Zack Plunkett.  He is a two way transfer from TCU who will sit out this year. Out of HS he was ranked 487 on PG and and PG All American Honorable Mention.

younghog25

Quote from: ricepig on September 09, 2016, 11:29:25 pm
Keeping himself eligible for the draft, mutual decision on both parties, or none of the above, lol?

None of the above

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 10, 2016, 10:09:55 am
The catcher is Zack Plunkett.  He is a two way transfer from TCU who will sit out this year. Out of HS he was ranked 487 on PG and and PG All American Honorable Mention.
Yep.

ricepig

HOG FANATIC

I guess the time was changed, we got there at 2:20 for the last pitch.

dotnet

It's weird how confident everyone, myself included, I'd after such a horrendous year.

I think a lot of it comes from how great dvh is and people trusting him

azhog10

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 10, 2016, 10:09:55 am
Two way transfer? Did we send someone to TCU?  Didn't realize college baseball could work out trades.

bulldog04

Quote from: azhog10 on September 13, 2016, 09:03:13 am
Two way transfer? Did we send someone to TCU?  Didn't realize college baseball could work out trades.
He can pitch and hit.  That's what a two way player is

azhog10

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 13, 2016, 03:52:26 pm
He can pitch and hit.  That's what a two way player is
Okay, two way player makes sense. Thanks

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005